CP 1 : Take my hands now...

EUPHORIA

Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Euphoria
Euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in utopia

Mujigaecheoreom jiwojin kkumeul chaja hemaet eulkka unmyeong gateun heunhan malgwa dalla
Apeun neoui nunbichi nawa gateun goseul boneun geol
Won't you please stay in dreams

Did you wander looking for a dream erased like rainbow
It's different from a plain word like fate
You're looking at the same place with me with a pain in your eyes
Won't you please stay in dreams

 

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
Seonmyeong haejineun geugoseuroga
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria

I hear the ocean from far away
I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria


Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria


Morae badagi gallajin daedo
Geu nugai segel heundeureodo
Jabeun son jeoldae nochi mara jwo
Jebal kkumeseo kkaeeonaji ma

Even if the ground cracks
Even if someone shakes this world
Don't let go of the hand you're holding
Please don't wake up from the dream


Neoneun nae salme dasi tteun haetbit
Eorin sijeol nae kkumdeurui jaerim
Moreugesseoi gamjeongi mwonji
Hoksi yeogido kkumsok ingeonji
Kkumeun samagui pureun singiru

Nae an gipeun gosui a priori
Sumi makil deusi haengbokaejyeo
Jubyeoni jeomjeom deo tumyeong haejyeo

You are the sun that rose again in my life
The return of my childhood dreams
I don't know what this feeling is
Perhaps I'm also in a dream
Dream is a blue mirage in desert

From deep inside of me, a priori
I get breathtakingly euphoric
My surroundings become more and more transparent

Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro
Seonmyeong haejineun geugoseuroga
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
I hear the ocean from far away
I walk across the dream over the forest
And go towards there as it gets clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria


Euphoria
Euphoria
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria
Close the door now
When I'm with you I'm in utopia

~~

The pretty girl with the pink hoodie sing along while preparing the final touch on her last dish for the day. She keep replaying the Euphoria song since she start cooking until finish the work with the last special dish she prepared for her boyfriend.

“Aah…I can’t get enough of this angelic voice of him! Why his voice is so nice to hear? So soft, so pretty. Aigoo,” a smile form from her face.

“Kkeut! Yeah, finally finish already! Hope he will like it,” the smile getting bigger and wider upon remembering her handsome yet cute boyfriend, imagining he eat those dishes that she prepared with lots of love.

“Hm…still have a time until they finish practice. Let’s take a bath and look pretty for your namjachingu, Yoong-ah,” said the girl to herself.

YoonA is getting ready to shower when her phone ringing her favorite ringtone. Jungkook’s swet voice echoed through the room of the center of SNSD.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah Euphoria~

Take my hands now, you’re the cause of my euphoria~

“Yoboseyo? Yuri unnie?” answered YoonA, smiling upon knowing who is the caller ID belongs to.

“Yoong~what are you doing now? Can I come to your house?” asked the black pearl of SNSD, excitedly.

“Ah…unnie. Sorry. I already have a plan today,” pouted the pretty girl.

“Really? Let me guess…Jungkookie?” guess the other girl.

“Hehe you’re right, unnie. Their comeback is near so I plan to treat them a tasty meal today,” explain Yoona excitedly.

“Aigoo…you’re such a good girlfriend! You cook for them?”

“Of course unnie! I prepared and cooked since this morning. Corn pudding, kimchi jjigae, nachos, japchae and carbonara, “told YoonA proudly.

“Wow! I bet they will like it so much. Especially the golden maknae,” tease Yuri.

“Really unnie? He will like it? I hope those dishes fit their taste well! I want to show my love to him through my cooking. Keke,” asked YoonA shyly.

“Of course Yoong-ah. I’m pretty sure they will like it and Jungkook will absolutely love them all. Don’t worry, my cutey maknae,” replied Yuri.

“Arasso unnie! Thanks for your support. Love you so much,” said YoonA again.

“Love you too Yoongie,”

“Annyeong..”

YoonA smile. “Yuri unnie is the best! Hehe…Kook-ah, here I come!” shouted YoonA excitedly.

~~~

“Annyeonghaseyo…”

“Yoong?” the big doe-eyed boy look so shock upon watching his girlfriend suddenly appears at Big Hit’s practice room, in the late evening with a lot of stuffs in her small hands.

“Good evening everyone!” her voice sounds so energetic as usual and it makes all of BTS members’ energy return back to them after getting tired from the never-ending practice before. This noona sure can be their energy pill especially for the specific maknae who now smiling like crazy, while rushing to the girl’s side as fast as he can.

“YoonA noona!”

“Sunbaenim!”

“Annyeonghaseyo noona!”

All of BTS members greet and welcome YoonA with a big smile.

YoonA returns the smile and ask, “Still practicing?”

Taehyung shake his head and answered, “Aah…aniyo noona. We’ve already finish and we’re going to get our dinner now,”

“You wanna join us, noona?” ask Jin.

“Oh, no need to do that guys! I’ve already bring you some foods here,” said YoonA while pointing to the plastic bags that already in Jungkook’s both hands. “I make them myself, you know?” continue her with a shy smile.

“Really noona?” asked Jin.

‘Jinjja?” Suga too.

“Wow daebak!” said RM.

“Noona…you’re jjang (the best)!” Jimin and J-Hope shouted excitedly.

“I love you YoonA noona!!” express Taehyung with a wide smile.

All of the boys showing their excitement upon knowing that their favourite noona a.k.a their maknae’s girlfriend cooked the dishes for all of them.

Yoona chuckles. “Yes, hope you guys will enjoy it a lot,”

The boys reply in a same time. “We will noona!” “Absolutely!”

“Oh! By the way, I also order some chicken and pizza. In case these foods are not enough for,” tell YoonA again.

“Noona! You don’t have to do that,” said Jungkook while handing all of the foods to his hyungs.

“Wae? I just want to treat my hardworking dongsaeng! Is that wrong?” asked YoonA with a pout.

Jungkook laughs after watching his girlfriend’s cute reaction. “Aniya, I just don’t want to burden you love. That’s all,” reply Jungkook. He comes closer to YoonA and whispering to her ear, “Stop pouting like that or I will kiss you right here, Yoong-ah,”

YoonA get shock with the sudden action from her younger lover and her face become red because of that. Jungkook smirks.

“Yah, Jeon Jungkook! You…” glare YoonA to the said boy.

Jungkook laughs again while intertwine his fingers to YoonA’s long and pretty one.

“Gomawo…I love you,” confess Jungkook with a happy smile.

“Tsk, me too…” replied YoonA shyly.

“Aigoo..aigoo…how cute! Our maknae really has grown up, right Namjoonie?” teased Jin.

“Haha…that’s right, hyung! Aigoo Jungkookie. I am really proud of you,” said RM.

“Hyung…stop that! Please don’t tease me in front of my girlfriend,” complain Jungkook with a pout.

“Aigoo…our Kookie is so manly yet so cute!” teased Jin again.

“Of course he’s cute hyung! He’s our baby. Forever and ever,” add Jimin too.

“Chim Chim, you’re wrong! Jungkookie is Yoona noona’s baby boy now. Not us anymore,” Taehyung with a fake sad face appears beside Jimin and hugging the short boy sadly.

“Hyung!!!” Jungkook’s face become really red right now. ‘Aisy, those hyungs! How could they tease me in front of Yoong! I will pay them back! Really!! Just wait and see, hyungs!’ complain Jungkook in his mind.

“Hahaha…” all of BTS members laugh so hard upon seeing the cute reaction from their baby maknae.

While his hyungs tease and laugh at him, Jungkook senses that YoonA only giggle and still holding his hand tightly. He glances at his YoonA noona.

“Wae noona? Why you only giggle like that? Usually you will join them to tease me?” asked Jungkook with a frown face.

“Aigoo…my cute little boyfriend! Do you want noona to tease you too?” replied YoonA with a smile.

“No! Don’t do that! I will not talk to you if you tease me too,” said Jungkook firmly.

“Hehehe okay okay. Mianhae Kookie-ah. I will not laugh at you again. I promise,” promise YoonA, while patting Jungkook’s hair softly.

Jungkook widen his big eyes. “Noona!! I am not your puppy!” complain the cute boy once again.

“Oopss sorry Kookie-ah! Mian!!”

“HAHAHAHA” all of BTS members except the sulky maknae couldn’t hide their laughter any longer upon watching the cute moments from their beloved maknae and their YoonA noona.