Second

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They decided to just meet in the reastaurant. She arrive there a bit early but didn't mind because she's busy admiring the view and the stars.

The weather is agreeing with my mood. Ha! I'm sure Jiyong will be ecstatic when he finds out.

"Jagi. . . Jagiya? What's with that big smile?" 

"Oh, you're here already. Sorry I didn't notice." 

She was too busy with her thoughts that she didn't notice Jiyong is already sitting in front of her. 

"Jiyongie, I already ordered our food."

"It's okay. I don't mind. Your taste in food is better than mine."

He smiled while taking her hand with his.

"Oh what's with the celebration?"

"Would you like to wait for our food or I'll just tell you right now?"

She said while staring lovingly at Jiyong. 

"Tell meeee. Tell meeee."

He said while singing the song of Wonder Girls. Dara laughed with her boyfriend's silliness.

"I got accepted at Butterfly Airlines! And I'll be based in Heathrow Jagiya! I'm so happy! Really happy Jiyongie! All those endless interview and training not to mention the agony of waiting for the acceptance letter. Know that I appreaciate all those time that you willingly drove me and waited for every interview and training to finish. The hugs and smiles you gave me every time I see you outside the company gives me energy and courage."

Dara was too absorbed with her speech that she didn't notice Jiyong's hardened express

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter