First

Just One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe I didn't pass the final process. It's been what? 8 months since the training process and they haven't sent an email maybe I'm not meant to be a fligh stewerdess. Why the hell am I talking to myself? Ah right. No one knows that I applied in the aviation company except for my family and Jiyongie.

Dara kept mumbling to herself while finishing her report.

Should I check my email again? What if they already sent an email? But I just checked it this morning before leaving for work? Ah.

She decided to check her email and was really nervous that she didn't notice she's biting her nails already. 

1 new message. Butterfly Airlines.

Oh . Dara breath in breath out. You can do this. Read the email already. At least if you didn't pass you have to stop prolonging your agony.

She kept psyching herself and she closed her eyes when she clicked the message. She counted to 3 before reading the message.

Ms. Park,

We would like to inform you that you passed the application and training process. We warmly welcome and congratulate you. You are now officially a flight attendant for Butterfly Airlines. We are informing you that you will be based in Heathrow. 

 

"YEEEEEEEEEES!!!! Oh my gosh!!!" She screamed and stopped reading the email already. She was crying because of too much happiness. She decided to call her family to tell them the big news.

"Omma! Tell Sanghyun ah, Durami ah. I'm now a flight atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter