Chapter 3

A romantic birth in twilight (a SS501 twilight fanfic)

 

Seunghyun stared at the house from just behind the Treeline careful to know the subtlest of movements   he wouldn't let them leave. They would have to give Seang up or die but there comrade was in there to. He would be made to pay for his betrayal.

“We're going at Twilight.” Seunghyun said

“What about Youngsaeng hyung?” Kris questioned.

“We're grabbing him and if he resists knock him out..” Seunghyun replied.  “The Kim’s are going down tonight. To hell with the treaty.”

“What about the parents?” Siwon questioned looking at Seunghyun.

“We're going to take care of them.” Seunghyun growled, “If either of you have a problem with that you can go home.”

Within the house they started to sure up the doors and windows.  For What Little good it would do the place was locked tight. Hyunjoong new they would tear in at the first side of weakness. But he was ready for it. His family would Survive. 

“Do you smell anything hyung?” Hyunjoong whispered as Youngsaeng was sleeping.

“Neh, that’s... Get ready of you guys I think they're coming. Jaejoong replied.

As the sun set color the sky a collage of reds and golds Youngsaeng laid down on the couch he was sleeping with his hair down

(A/N here is the hairstyle here:) and hand on his stomach. Kyujong sat nearby as the other walked around the windows keeping a eye out. Suddenly they heard the cracking of wood. It wasn’t long until Youngsaeng woke up with a pain in his chest. He gently sat up with a whimper.

“Ow stupid ribs.” Youngsaeng replied as he sat up.

“Are you okay Saeng?” Kyujong questioned looking at him, as Youngsaeng just shook his head. This made Jaejoong sigh and look out the window. Kyujoong looked at his father and nodded at him signaling he need to take him to the infirmary. His father nodded back and walked towards the room as Kyujong helped Youngsaeng up.

“Come on Saeng,” he replied with a sigh, “let’s get you checked out.”

Kyujong carried YoungSaeng into the infirmary Bridal Style. It looks more like a study than an office with books lining the walls. The only clue of it being a medical facility is an x-ray machine in the corner of the room, he laid him down on it gently.  After that Kyujong’s father started the x-ray

“It's not life threatening but he has three broken ribs” Mr kim said looking at the X-ray.

“It has to be the baby.” Kyujong replied sighing as he held Youngsaeng’s hand.

“Is this going to happen often?” Youngsaeng asked.

“This isn't exactly a common thing. But will take care of you to make sure that you don't suffer much from it.” Mr. Kim replied. Youngsaeng nodded as he looked at Kyujong. Kyujong’s father looked at them both and smiled sadly.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” He replied as he walked out the room closing the door behind him. Finally they were alone. They preferred it this way. 

“I’ll take care of you Saeng.” Kyujong replied

“Thank you Kyu.” Youngsaeng replied sadly. Kyujong looked at him sadly. He hated to see him so sad.

“Hey Saeng, do you remember when we first met?” Kyujong asked looking at him making Youngsaeng nod.  Kyujong sat down at the end of the bed rubbing this feet gently. He looked up at him sweetly. He smiled waiting for an answer. Youngsaeng smiled back. He couldn't help but remember. It was the best moment of his life