characters

A romantic birth in twilight (a SS501 twilight fanfic)

Heo YoungSaeng: 

He is a 20 year old human male, who is very kind, shy, caring and intelligent. He falls in love with one of the Kim clan Kyujong.

 

KIm Kyujong:  

He is a 19 year old vampire who was turned at that age. He is kind, caring, shy and obedient. He is Youngsaeng's love interest and eventually falls in love with him. He has the ability to read minds, with the exception of Youngsaeng's, along with superhuman speed.


Kim Hyun Joong:  

He is a 21 year old vampire and the oldest of the Kim siblings. He is funny and crazy and also caring. He is physically the strongest vampire of the family and the mate of Jungmin. 

 

Park Jung Min:  

He is a 19 year old vampire and Hyunjoong's mate. He is describe as y by the students of the high school were they met Youngsaeng. He is funny, kind, and caring. 

 

KIm Hyung Joon:  

  He is a 19 year old vampire and the youngest of the Kim family. He can manipulate emotions. He is kind, funny, hyper and caring. His mate is Eun Ah. 

 

 Eun Ah: 

She is a 18 year old vampire who is the only girl aside from their mother in the family. She is kind just like her brothers and funny and obedient like Kyujong. She is Hyungjoon's mate and a vampire who can see the future based on decisions that people make. 

 

Kim Jae Joong:   

 he is an old childhood friend of Youngsaeng's. he is a 21 year old werewolf who is wolf with pure dark brown fur, and had feelings for Youngsaeng. He is cold towards Kyujong and the rest of the Kim family. He is kind to his family and Youngsaeng and the parents in the Kim family.

 

Lee Taemin:  

He is a 15 year old werewolf. He is a werewolf with a pure white coat and kind, funny, and caring. He is very kind to the Kim family along with Youngsaeng. He follows his brother Jaejoong, but disagrees with Jaejoong's opinion on the Kim family.