003

nostalgia.

trigger warning: there will be mentions of deaths ahead.

---

the beautiful buildings, painted with bright vibrant colors spread along the city streets. above would be the clear blue sky shining down on seven high schoolers. one of them would be dribbling the ball, the other would be an ice cream another would be telling jokes while there would be one who would keep quiet, smiling softly at the memories they were making.

 

however on the contrary, despite the bored looks from busy, neutral passers-by, kookie's shoulders dropped to the major changes. he was different from the normal looking people who had emotionless expression spread on their faces. kookie knew this wasn't normal.

 

 

 

hoseok hyung grew taller.

 

he was taking pills.

 

his bright cheerful smile, was replaced with nothing but sadness.

 

sunshine had turned into rain.

 

and that rain portrayed so much pain.

 

the seven boys that would walk the streets, they were nowhere on there. the bunny boy was lost.

 

where are his friends that he considered family?

 

where.. where is namjoon?

 

he remembered namjoon's defensive tone, so loud and clear

 

"kookie!"

 

"yes hyung!"

 

"dont go near the river, there might be sharks."

 

"hyung, that's nonsense. what sharks."

 

"seriously dont. i'll make sure you get a lecture from your mom if you do not listen."

 

"the river has pretty fishes and i want to collect some-"

 

"no arguments" namjoon quirked an eyebrow and ruffled his hair, "you're really stubborn you know that?"

"i'm sorry...," kookie said, "but please don't tell mom that i went to that river the other day."

 

"deal. but don't do it again."

 

mom?

 

i need my mom.

 

the small boy jogged home, ignoring all the changes that clashed before him. he had to meet his mother, but that was when he stopped in his steps. there were long yellow straps covering the area near his neighbourhood.

 

police sirens could be heard lingering the air.

 

he was blocked by the crowd and whispers grew.

 

"did he kill someone? , that's sick"

"i'd rip his guts off if that victim was my son."

"he murdered his own father, what kind of son is that?!"
 

kookie tried to squeeze in the crowd. he had to get through no matter what to reach his home, but people weren't giving him any of his needed space.

 

"i heard the murderer was kim taehyung." 

 

kookie stopped in his steps.

 

k..kim taehyung..h...his father?

 

"tae, why are you leaving already." kookie broke his popsicle into two and passed him the other half of it.

 

"my dad wants to go cycling with him."

 

"ish! you're always with your dad. can't you see you have a friend?"

taehyung let out a chuckle, "kookie-ah. my dad and i have a bond. he's my bestfriend, and just like how i'm your friend, i have to spend time with you too."

 

"if only my dad was like your's. my dad is so busy with work he doesn't even make time for me."

 

"kookie, i'm pretty sure your dad loves you."

 

"really! i don't think so." kookie sighed.

 

"no dad dislikes their son. he's busy because he loves you and he wants to provide for you. that's why he put food on your table."

 

"ugh! you're always siding adults."

 

taehyung only smiled and pinched his cheek, "you'll get used to it, kookie-ah!"

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

kim taehyung...

 

 

cant possibly..

 

 

be...