His mom

Pictures- Junhao fanfic

Minghao's POV

This place is bigger than I thought, I can't remember the direction we came from but I didn't mind because Jun seems to be familiar with this place. I took as many pictures as i can of the decor they have this place has chandeliers, beautiful carpets and they also have an indoor fountain so i stop walking every time we enter a new area just to take a picture and my friend will just wait for me to finish.

 

We entered a new floor and I noticed few portraits are hanged to the walls, I recognize some of them were made by painters i know when we arrived at the end of the hall way there was this small area filled with art, I walked faster leaving Jun who is walking slowly when i got near enough my jaw dropped a little bit "wahh...." I saw old paintings like Ophelia, Jun was able to catch up to me quickly and we looked at them together. I ended up telling him stories about the paintings and he would just listen to me and reply with oohs and ahhs.

 

"Hey hao its getting late"

 

"What already?"

 

"Yah lets go"

 

I followed him to what I thought is the way to his car but we are outside of the building and in front of us is what seems to be a fountain but there is no water splashing around, its not on.

 

"Jun I thought we are going home?"

 

"Well there is another thing that attracts people to go here"

 

"Whats that?"

 

"We have to wait....for now just look at the sky"

 

I looked at the night sky.......and i see....

nothing, i don't see the moon and i can count the stars with my fingers

 

"Uhh Jun"

 

"Yah....all the light from the city is blocking them..."

 

"How long do we have to wait?"

 

"Its almost seven o'clock"

 

"Whats with seven o'clock?"

 

"Just wait"

 

I listened to Jun and wait for whatever we are waiting for. I noticed that people are starting to come, some are even excited. Whats gonna happen at 7 o'clock anyway?

 

"Op, 1 minute left" Jun held my hand and pulled me with him 

we slip through the small crowd and we are already at the front 

 

Music played loud enough for everyone to hear colorful lights pointing at different directions and the water started to come out. As the music played, the water seemed to dance to the beat while the lights gave it color so it doesn't look plain. The kids that are watching as well started to jump around and even dance, I just looked at the show and past memories started to replay in my mind, Im having fun.

 

The song's sound started to reduce and eventually nothing is being played the water slowly stopped flowing and the lights were gone. I turned to Jun who was already looking at me.

 

"Did you like it?" He asked

 

"Yes i did" i smiled "i also remembered my childhood"

 

"Oh?......what about it?"

 

"My mom brought me to something like this before and honestly i was like those kids earlier"

 

He smiled "ok lets go"

 

That night he took me home.

 

————————————————————

 

Jun's mother POV

I heard a knock on the door and I let the person in

"Mam, here's the report from Shenzhen"

 

"Thank you please put it there" she placed the papers at the side.

 

"How is the meeting yesterday?" I sent her to a place that is both a resort and casino because the owner offered us a share of ownership to it.

 

"It went well Mam.... the money was sent to the company's account"

 

"Give me a copy by 11" 

 

"Yes mam"

 

She stood their quietly looking like she wanted to say something.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

 

"Mam, i saw your son Junhui, yesterday at the resort"

 

"What is he doing there?

 

"I don't know, but he is with someone"

 

"Who is he with?"

 

"I only know a little about the person but he doesn't work here" she answered

 

"You know him?"

 

"Yes, he is a young painter and photographer........they are quite close"

 

"I see....." i don't know much about my son's friends, its nice to hear that he is friends with someone else other than the sons of other company owners.

 

"I want to meet him, is there a way to contact him?" Her eyes widen 

 

"I will send him an email"

 

"Thank you" I continued my work and my assistant left. Is that the reason why  he goes out often these past few days?

 

————————————————————

 

Minghao's POV

I received an email saying that they want to talk to me in person, Jeonghan said i should go and the one who requested seemed to be an important person. 

 

And now I am standing in front of a tall building, I feel nervous because of what the meeting will be about. But this is also the place where Jun is working in well he owns it.

 

I went inside and approached the lady in the front desk

 

"Name please?" She said

 

"Xu Minghao"

 

"Please wait for a moment sir" she called someone through the phone next to her and a few seconds later another person showed up

 

"Good morning, please follow me sir" she guided to a office where someone is waiting for me and she quickly left.

 

~~~~ a little time skip~~~~

 

"Thank you" she said;

 

"Oh I want to ask you something" she added

 

"What is your relationship with Junhui?" 

 

"He is my friend"  i smiled (A/N: ouch....)

 

She asked me more questions and I ended up staying longer answering all of them they are mostly about Me and Jun.

 

I'm starting to like her and I don't feel tense anymore, Jun's mom is really nice and she also cracks some jokes here and there which makes the conversation fun.

 

"I know this is quite early but" she smiled "but i really want you to be part of our family" 

 

My eyes widen 'wait.....does she wants me to be Jun's brother?' O_O?.

 

"U-um...thank you" I don't know what else to say.

 

Jun suddenly came in and he is shocked to see me here.

 

"M-mom why is he here?"

 

"I wanted to talk to him" she smiled and looked at me "its nice to talk to you Minghao but it seems our conversation ends here"

 

"Thank You Mam" i stand up and Jun grabbed my wrist which shocked me a bit.

 

"I will take him outside" he pulled me out of the office and we used the elevator he eventually let go.

 

"Did she say something to you?" He leaned on the elevator wall.

 

"Nothing really, she asked me to make a portrait and she will hang it somewhere in this building"  

 

"ohh..."