Trip

Pictures- Junhao fanfic

Minghao's POV 

Last week Jeonghan barged into my room telling me to pack enough  clothes, toiletries and other stuff that will last for 5 days because we will go to Jeju. I didn't want to go at first but I also don't want to hear Jeonghan's nagging so i had no choice but to pack my things.

 

And whats annoying is that my things can't fit the bag so i ended up forcing them inside and i also brought a hand carry one.

 

Jeonghan said that Seungcheol and his friends will come with us but I don't really like the idea of going on a vacation with people I don't know.

At least Vernon, hoshi, seungkwan and jihoon is here.

 

 

"They're here!" Jeonghan stood up trying to get their attention and Seungcheol eventually noticed him.

 

I ignored the new comers while they were greeting Jeonghan cause I don't even know them it will be awkward for me to just suddenly say hi to them.

 

"Okay lets go" i walked right behind them and didn't join their conversations 

 

When I looked at the big group, i realized that Jun is here, my eyes widen and he is looking at me I looked away.

 

He smiled and slowdown his pace until he was beside me 

 

"You're friends with Seungcheol?"

 

"Yah....I didn't know you will be here"

 

"Me too"

 

The next thing i know we are already outside and walking towards an airplane which is smaller than the others.

 

When we get to the entrance a flight attendant greeted us.

 

And maaaaan the airplane looks like the ones in the movies.

 

Jeonghan sat beside Seungcheol, and he looked at the boy that is just across them.

 

"Dino nugu aegi?”

 

"aishh........" he sighed,  his name is Dino? He looks familiar 

 

Soonyoung and Jihoon sat near the back, vernon and seungkwan just sat across them.

 

I decided to sit beside Jun

 

We put on our seatbelts and moments later the plane took flight.

 

We are already high up from the ground and are allowed to take off our seatbelts and walk around.

 

"You guys want drinks?" Wonwoo asked,

 

"Do you have soju?" Jeonghan asked

 

"Hey isn't it too early for that" i added

 

"Its fine" 

 

Wonwoo passed the bottle of soju to Jeonghan and  he shared it with Seungcheol.

 

"Do you want anything Minghao?" 

 

"Coffee...."

 

They gave me a cup of brewed coffee and some creamer and sugar.

 

"How about you Jun?"

 

"Yah.., hey Seungcheol pass me the bottle" he poured soju into his cup

 

"Seriously.....what if you guys get drunk before we even get to Jeju?"

 

"Its fine we can handle it" i sighed

 

I looked at the back checking if my friends are okay, and the four of them are already sleeping.

 

~~~~~

 

"Hey guys we're already landing wake up!"  Verkwan was easy to wake up but Seungkwan has an annoyed face though, Soonyoung is shaking  Jihoon cause he is not even opening his eyes. When the plane landed everyone is fully awake cause it was shaky 

 

"A car is waiting for us outside so lets go" wonwoo is the first one to step out of the plane already bringing his luggage.

 

We all followed him to a van and it took us to a house.

 

"Im finally back home!!" Seungkwan shouted while raising his arms and we all just looked at him, at least he is not annoyed anymore.

 

"I thought we are staying at a resort?" I whispered to Jeonghan 

 

"Well.....wonwoo said its better if we stayed at this house" apparently Wonwoo has a house here and his family uses it for their vacations. "He also said its more comfortable to stay here than in the hotel" Jeonghan added.

 

"You guys can stay in any room you like, I'll go and prepare something for us  to eat" Wonwoo left and dragged Mingyu along with him.

 

While the others are settling in the rooms they picked, I decided to roam around the house for a bit. This place has two floors but it is still big cause the house covers a lot of square meters of land ,and doors were locked so im guessing Wonwoo doesn't want us to be inside those rooms.

 

"Hyung!!" I looked at where the voice is coming from and saw dino walking towards me.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Finally i get to talk to you alone"

 

"Im sorry but have we met before?"

 

"Its me Lee Chan from highschool, did you forget about me?"

 

I thought for a while and just realized my mouth formed into an 'O' shape "ohhhhhhh" he was that kid that Jeonghan was fond of before so thats why he looks familiar.

 

We know each other for at least two years (?) cause I just went to korea when i was Grade 9. And we were separated before cause I transferred to a school that focuses on Arts

 

"So now you remember me?" 

 

"Yah... sorry"

 

"Its fine, did you find a room that you like?"

 

"No not yet i was just looking around"

 

"You wanna be roommates with me?" He smiled 

 

"Um, yah sure"

 

We settled in a room right next to soonyoung and jihoon's room, jeongcheol stayed in a room near the stairs and verkwan stayed somewhere. Then suddenly both of us herd a knock from the door frame.

 

"Oh hello Jun" Jun is holding his luggage looks like he haven't found a room.

 

"Um....Can i share a room with you guys" i looked around and saw third bed

 

"Oh sure", he placed his bag on the bed.

 

Dino and Jun made eye contact and started scanning each other from head to toe, glaring at each other looking like they are sending threats by using their faces.

 

So i was able to arrange some of my things in drawer and also prepared my camera, I turned around and saw Dino and Jun sitting there. They are really quiet

 

"I think the others are already down stairs, lets go" 

 

"Yeah..."

 

 

We all waited for a while in the living of the house until Mingyu arrived.

 

"The foods ready, follow me to the beach wonwoo is waiting"

 

Mingyu lead us to a table set up under an open tent big enough for us to fit, food is on the table ready to be served.

 

I sat next to Jun and Dino was just across the table.

 

We started eating and we manage to finish all of it. 

 

Everybody was busy chatting to each other until we heard a clatter and a chair falling down.

 

"Ackk!!"

 

Wonwoo and Hoshi are having a poking fight or something? Seriously....

 

All of our attention are now on the two idiots that are fighting

 

Wonwoo began to squeeze Hoshi's arm really hard causing hoshi to squeak in pain.

 

Hoshi tried to get Wonwoo's hands off but it squeezed harder

 

"Whats up with them?" I asked

 

"They like joking around" jeonghan said

 

I looked at the two again and Wonwoo seems to be having fun?

 

Mingyu stood up and walks towards the two he tried to separate them, Jihoon sighed and helped mingyu.

 

They both stopped and sat down but started making faces at each other.

 

 

 

 

 

I hope the 5 days in jeju wont be chaos