The8 the artist

Pictures- Junhao fanfic

Minghao's POV

"Hey minghao!" I could hear Jeonghan's voice from the outside of my room. He knocks on my door and entered without my permission "Are you still working on that picture?" He walks behind me and looked . "Hey no looking" I said and quickly covered my canvas, "why are you here?, dont interrupt me while im working" i tried to make him leave the room. 

"Well this is my house, and you've been in here for days working on that damn picture". He sighed "at least come out once in a while". 

 

Jeonghan is always worried about me, its not that i don't take care of myself but when i work i get so into it that i don't know what is happening around me and the next thing i knew its already morning. Thats why we decided to live together in Jeonghans house given to him by his parents.

 

"So when is that painting gonna be done?" Jeonghan is starting to get impatient. " i just need to add a few things" i said and took a glance at it

"So its almost done?" Jeonghan asked again. "I guess", Jeonghan smiled at me after hearing my answer "ok then come with me" he pulled me so suddenly that I dropped my brush, pulling me outside my room.

"H-hey?! Where are we going" he stopped and grabbed some clothes and gave them to me. "Wear those your covered in paint". I stood there in confusion "hurry up" he said.

"Ok..ok" i went to the bathroom to change.

 

I finished changing and looked for Jeonghan "can i go back to my room now?" I asked, "no  im going to start the car we are going to eat somewhere  so hurry up" he went out without letting me protest. "Ughh", i guess i have no choice i dont want him get mad at me again. I quickly ran back to my room and grabbed my camera.

Went downstairs, locked the door and entered Jeonghan's car. He saw my camera " why are you bringing that?" 

" in case i see something nice".

He sighed and started to drive.

 

"So where are we going?" I broke the silence between us, "i heard there's this new place and they cook chinese food, you will like it there" he focused on the road. 

 

We arrived at the place, "for two please" Jeonghan said to a waitress. She showed us our table and gave us menus

"So what do you recommend" Jeonghan asked while looking at the menu. "How about these" i pointed at different dishes and he just nodded "ok that looks good". We gave our order and waited.

 

"Hey, what do you plan on doing with your art?", 

 

"I dont know"

 

"Do you plan on selling them?"

 

"What noo, i dont want to sell any of them"

 

"Well we cant just let them pile up in the house"

 

Our food arrived and we ate.

 

We finished eating and made our way home. A red light was showing so Jeonghan has to stop, it was really quiet until he talked "i have an idea" the light is green now and he continued "how about we start an exhibit?, that way you could show people your work physically". 

"I dont know Jeonghan thats-" he didn't let me finish "come on its a good idea" he tries to persuade me 

"And how will we do that?, and where are we  going to have the exhibit?" We don't know who could support me and give funds.

"I will ask Seungcheol, that guy did tell us that he will help anytime" Jeonghan suggested 

"Are you sure about that?" I dont want to get Seungcheol into this problem.

"Yes im sure trust me, plus your fans will be happy they  get to see your art in real life" he said with a smile.

"Alright...." we are now in front of the house and he dropped me off.

"Im going to Seungcheol's, you continue whatever your painting" he said and drove away

I went inside and continued my work.