Park Chanyeol

Looking for love

Lee Alyne's POV

I watched in awe as Yoona skipped out of the room.

'It is going to be fine.. Its not like you will be all alone, I mean some familiar faces are bound to be in the class right. By the way, this is a great opportunity for you to make new friends Alyne...', I thought to myself.

"Alyne-na...", it was my mom.

"Here!", I shouted as I got up and walked towards the door to open it, "What took you two so long? I have been waiting for my stuf-"

I opened the door and what I saw was not my parents but a guy. A tall handsome guy. Sweating. Carrying MY boxes.

"You are not my mom.", I said before I knew it. Before the guy could answer, my mom appeared from behind.

"Thats so rude, Alyne. Your boxes were too heavy for me or your father to carry up for 5 flights of stairs. We had a hard time just getting the boxes out of the car when this kind gentleman offered to carry the boxes for us." 

I saw my dad appear beside the guy and nod. I looked over to the guy and our eyes met, just for the fraction of second and my heart skipped a beat. 

'This is not the time to get smiiten, Alyne... at least not over some stranger', you scolded yourself.

"Well then, are you going to stand there for the whole day or invite us in?", your mom said, "Why dont you come in?" she directed at the guy.

I made way for them to come in.

"Where do you want these boxes?", the guy said, and OH MY GOD. His voice was soooo deep.

"Uh- you can leave them by the door.", I managed to stutter out.

"Offer him something to drink", my mom whispered as she nudged me with her elbow.

"Yeah- Uh, do you want anything to drink?"

"Its okay", he wiped the sweat on his forehead, "I need to be somewhere right now. So, I got to go."

"Thank you for the help!", I called as he walked outside the door.

"My pleasure."

I watched him as he waved his right hand and left my room.

"... I don't know why you need so many books", I heard my mom say, "Loosen up a bit. When I was in college I only had a single notebook with notes rarely written on it and I turned out fine. I mean, college is for you to have fun and meet people not stay cooped up in your room and study all the time. I met your dad in college and its high time you date too."

"Oh my god, why is everyone after my love life today?", I rolled my eyes and turned to her, "You should be happy that I study and don't go to parties or drink and stuff."

"I know, I know... I just want you to have memories. I want you to have fun. I don't want you to be lonely, right honey?", she asked my dad who just nodded again.

"I am making memories and having fun.", I hugged my mom, "Don't worry, I promise I will not turn into a weird lady who talks with her cats only.", I laugh softly.

My parents stayed over for about an hour and left after helping me organize all of my stuff. Mom got all teary eyed again and I had to explain to her that  I was only a plane ride away.

After my parents left, I took my phone out and called Yoona.

*The person you are calling is currenty unavailable. Please try again later.*

"I guess she's still with her boyfriend', I said to myself.

I climbed on my bed and took out my laptop. I logged into my college account to see if my class schedules were out yet.

"Lets see...", I scrolled, "So, my first class is at 10:00 am...

I woke up early morning so I could get all of my stuff organized. I saw Yoona still sleeping and decided to wake her up later only assuming that she was up late with her boyfriend. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I entered my room I walked to Yoona's bed and cooed at her gently, "Yoona-ya, its time to wake up..."

There was no response. I knew that she would nevery wake if I was gentle so I tightly held the blanket at the edges and yanked it right awy, in one motion.

"GEEZ Alyne!!", Yoona shouted, "You didn't have to do that!!!"

"You know I did. Now wake up, lets go for breakfast in the mess hall"

After a few minutes I was ready. I had appiled light make up: just maskara, lip gloss and shaped my eyebrows. I had wore a royal blue shirt, white jeans and a pair of white converse. I picked my bag which had flowered patterns all over it and looked over at Yoona. 

WOW. I had forgotten how pretty she was. She was wearing a light pink casual dress with her make up on point and a pair of red heels. Although she was wearing casual clothes, she made it seem like she was going to a party or something.

"Ready?", she asked.

"Yep"

We wnet to the mess and got some bananas, toast and milk for breakfast. Chocolate milk for me and soy for Yoona. We carried our food and sat down at the nearest table which was not taken.

"Yoonaaaa...", it was Baekhyun, Yoona' boyfriend. He sat near Yoona, "I missed you"

"And I missed you.", Yoona replied.

"Didn't you two just meet yeaterday?", I stated.

"You will never understand how hard it is for us to stay apart even fro a second", Baekhyun dramaically said and the two of them started gazing into eachothers eyes.

"Ahem" There was someone behind me, I turned around to see the hot guy from yeaterday.

"Oh yeah, girls this is Park Chanyeol, he is also an arts major like us and is my new roommate. Chanyeol this beautiful lady is my girlfriend Yoona and the other on is Alyne.",  Baekhyun said and went back to staring at Yoona. Yoona on the other hand completely ignored Chanyeol and continued looking at Baekhyun

"Please don't mind them, they are in 'Love'', I apolagized to Chanyeol.

"Haha... its okay. We more or less met, right?", Chanyeol siad as he sat beside me.

"Yeah, thanks for helping my parents out yeaterday", I smiled at him, "So you  are an arts student too? Which section are you in?"

"I think I am in section 1"

"Oh, me too, we are classmates!"

"Great! I was worried I wouldn't know anyone in my class", Chanyeol beamed.

'He is so cute'

We finished our breakfast, me and Chanyeol talked some more; about random stuff and the other two couldn't keep their hands off of eachother.

"Well, I will see you later! I need to go down to the office for some work", Chanyeol said and waved goodbye.

And I waved back, said bye to the two love birds and walked towards my new class.