Chapter 1

129 Miles

     "It's 10pm Jin, I didn't come all the way here just to stay inside and do nothing." Taehyung said as he sat down on Jin's bed. He plugged his phone into the charger, unwrapped a kit kat, and popped a piece into his mouth.

     "Tae, we literally have $40 dollars, all we can do is sit and do nothing." Jin said rolling his eyes and snatching a piece of kit kat from Taehyung.

     "Karaoke is $30 per hour, Babe Spa is $20 per person, there's parks nearby, and we can pick up a few guys on the way." Tae said, giving Jin a cheeky smile and casually winking as he shoved another kit kat in his mouth. 

     "Nasty," Jin said giving Taehyung the most disgusted look that he could. "I don't need to pick up guys, I already have my baby Namjoonie." Jin said with a proud smile.

     "Cringeee, you're the nasty one, you swollen elephant  looking ." Taehyung said kicking Jin's with his left foot.

     "Tae! That entrance is only for Namjoon!" Jin said rubbing his slowly and overdramatically. Taehyung ignored his weird actions and proceeded to convince Jin.

     "Jin I promise if we get to go out today, then I'll give you the entire day tomorrow to hang out with Namjoon."

Jin sighed, he knew he couldn't win against Tae and he was too tired to even argue with him.

     "Babe Spa does sound nice," Jin replied after a short pause, Tae's eyes instantly widened. "But, when we get there I'm passing out and if you wake me up, I'll chop your balls off" 

Taehyung looked at Jin with a blank stare and blinked a few times. "..Deal! Let's go JinJin" Taehyung excitedly put on his favorite black hoodie and grabbed a few items along with his backpack. Jin however, took his sweet time getting semi-dressed and grabbed his phone to call Uber. Taehyung pulled his charger off his phone and saw 89%. He instantly frowned, having less than 100% battery before heading out made him feel unsettled and uncomfortable.

      "Ride's here Tae, let's go!" Jin said putting his shoes on. Tae quickly grabbed his phone and excitedly ran past Jin like an excited little puppy.

 

********

 

     "Sorry sir but you have to be 18 to check in after 9pm." 

     "But I'm turning 18 in 3 months, we're not spending the night just for a few hours, please?" Taehyung begged desperately.

     "I'm sorry sir, this is my job, you have to be 18 and over." The receptionist said sternly.

     "Can you please let us in once, no one's here we won't tell anyone. We'll just be in and out." Jin said promisingly, trying to help Tae convince the receptionist. 

     "How about l let you in when you turn 18." The receptionist was starting to get annoyed from the two stubborn teenagers in front of him, After 20 minutes of begging, Taehyung and Jin both gave up and stood outside of Babe Spa. Jin was clearly annoyed and Taehyung was frustrated, trying to think of new ways to sneak in. 

     "I'm sorry JinJin, let's just go home, I'll pay for uber, it's my fault." Tae murmured slightly pouting. Jin stayed silent for a clean minute until he pulled out his phone and starting calling someone. Tae looked up curiously but didn't say a word. 

     "Baby?" Jin said as Taehyung looked down again, he knew it was Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend. "Yea did you finish work?...Mm I miss you too...Hey baby I'm kinda stuck outside of Babe Spa do you think you can give us a ride home?.. Oh..Jimin too?" Jin slightly smirked as he looked down at Tae who was sitting down staring at his phone still pouting. "Mmm yea bring him too!..Okay thank you~... I love you more~.. bye!" 

Jin hung up and immediately looked at Tae with a smirk on his face. Tae looked up but instantly was confused from the look of Jin's face. 

     "Tae babyy~~" Jin said pulling Tae up from the floor. Taehyung stared at Jin with a blank face, not knowing how to react. "Tae! Remember that one guy I said was super cute? Namjoon's co-worker, Park Jimin? The single ready to mingle Park Jimin?" Tae nodded slowly unsure of where this was heading towards.

     "Well they both just finished work and Namjoonie was giving him a ride home but.. IToldHimToBringJiminAlongAndWe'reProbablyGoingToHangOutForAFewHoursSoYouCanDoWhateverYouWantWithHim" Jin said and finished with a wide toothy smile as he rushed the last part. Tae's eyes widened and he began to panic.

     "Kim SeokJin!! I am in a hoodie, my hair is messy, and i'm literally the defintion of crust. You said Babe Spa, not pick up cute guys so I am a hundred percent not freaking ready. Do you want me to completely lose my confidence and self esteem and cry myself to sleep every night because you didn't tell me a cute guy was coming and now I have to face him looking like this?!" Taehyung said with one breath, his eyes getting wider by the second. Jin brushed Taehyung's hair with his fingers and straightened his hoodie out.

     "Tae, you're Kim Taehyung. My little victory V, I asked Namjoonie to bring him because I knew you wanted to have atleast a little fun before you went back home again. Just think of this as a fun little fling. What happens here stays here okay?" Jin said winking the same way Tae did eariler.

Taehyung was instantly convinced but still felt insecure so he bit his lips and began to fix his apperance through the glass door that reflected like a mirror.

     "Jin I'm actually really nervous, I've only talked and dealt with the guys back home. What if hes not interested in me, what if he thinks I'm ugly, what if he just wants to go home, what if-"

     "Tae, stop. it'll be okay, Just take a deep breath and get it together because they only work 5 minutes away so they should be here any second." Jin said smiling widely again.

     "Any Second?!" Tae said as he slapped Jin's arm and started to panic again.

     "Hey Taehyung! Don't ever hit my baby like that again." Taehyung and Jin turned to where the voice came from. The passenger's window was rolled down and Namjoon's charisma was spilling out everywhere. Jin smiled and slightly bit his bottom lip and excitedly ran towards the car. The passenger door suddenly opened and Tae froze for a quick second. The guy he saw in front of him was gorgeous. He was slightly sweaty and his black button up shirt was sticking to him. His messy perfect hair made everything look perfect but his smile completed his look. Tae bit his lip and immediately looked down shyly and walked straight towards the back seat.

Jin immediately sat in the passenger seat right next to Namjoon and before Tae could even open the car door, the new overly new cute guy opened it from him. Tae murmured a slient thank you and avoided any eye contact. The new guy chuckled and slightly smirked as he sat as close as he possibly could to Tae, causing him to hold his breath for literally no reason at all. 

     "Hey, my name's Park Jimin" Jimin said sticking his hand out for handshake. V still avoided eye contact but took the handshake softly.

     "Kim Taehyung.. but you can call me Tae" He softly bit his liips again and let his hair fall into his eyes to cover his face as much as possible. Jimin slightly laughed again and used his other hand to softly pat Taehyung's head. Tae was surprised and felt his heart skip a beat. No one was ever this gentle yet flirty at the same time. Namjoon and Jin began communicating with each other by sending looks at the new shy couple in the backseat. Both felt the awkwardness  cute tension between the two boys in the back.

     "Let's go to the beach maybe?" Namjoon suggested and Jin immediately agreeding by nodding and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

     "Sounds good RM, let's stop by my house real quick though, I want to change real quick." Jimin said with a calm chill voice but Tae knew damn well if he said a sentence that long at the moment, he would've choked 3 times and stuttered every single word. Jimin could tell Tae was nervous by the way the boy was fidgeting and avoiding any physical contact. The ride was mostly silent for a few minutes, only thing you could hear was Cigarette playing in the background by OffonOff and the NamJin couple whispering sweet nothings to each other. Other than that, the tension was real.

     "How old are you?" Jimin asked quietly breaking the silence but quiet enough to not disturb the lovebirds in the front.

     "hmm? oh uhhh 17." Taehyung whispered slightly blushing from embarrassment as he was caught off guard.

     "17? Cute you're just a little baby."Jimin whispered slightly nudging Tae with his elbow.

     "A little baby? How old are you?" Tae said quietly gaining a little more confidence to atleast keep the conversation going.

     "Mmm 25" Jimin said confidently.

     "25?" Tae looked at Jimin confused. Jimin chuckled and quickly but softly squished Tae's cheeks with one hand.

     "You finally made eye contact cutie." Jimin said smiling but sinningly his lips at the same time. Tae realized what happened and immediately looked away blushing harder than ever. "I'm 18" Jimin said, he was loving how Taehyung was being completely adorable.

     "You're a baby too" Taehyung said under his breath and immediately regretted it after realizing it was loud enough for Jimin to hear.

     "You're cute" Jimin said bluntly making Taehyung blush so hard he was burning at this point. Tae pretended as he never heard anything and just rolled down the window to cool off. What the heck, he's way out of my league. How am I supposed to even have fun if I can't even look at him in the eyes. Should I have said Thank You? Why am I so awkward right now. Kim Taehyung stop. Are you serious? You could easily make anyone fall in love with you back home. What's so different now? Why are my hands so sweaty? Why didn't I atleast brush my freaking hair? I should've waited until my phone was at 100%. Why did I even ask Jin to go outside. Stupid receptionist not letting me in ing ... Am I really cute? I've heard it 100 times, why am I hella affected over this one? Lost in his own thoughts, Tae didn't realize how cold he got until after he felt the car stop.

     "We're here Jimin" Namjoon said parking by the sidewalk in front of Jimin's house.

     "Thanks hyung, I'll be right back!" Jimin said stepping out and into his house.

Taehyung let out a long breath he felt like he was holding and instantly felt even more cold without Jimin's arm constantly touching his arm and the hoodie did no justice in giving warmth. Crap if I'm cold right now with a hoodie, how cold was Jimin? I'm so stupid I should've thought about how he felt omfg Jin turned around to give Tae the smirky look and Tae looked at Jin with the "help me" look. Jin shook his head no and turned around after he smiled at Tae teasingly.

     "Ight let's go the beach" Jimin said stepping back in the car.

     "That was super quick" Tae said softly as he went back to fidgeting by hiding his hands in his sleeves. He suddenly felt a warm sensation and realized Jimin had put a jacket around him. Tae looked at Jimin in surprise and Jimin gave him a half smile. 

     "Thought you looked a little cold" Jimin said as he put on his own hoodie. Tae half smiled to himself and he wrapped himself in Jimin's jacket.

     "Thank you" Tae said lightly biting his lower lip to stop his smile from getting bigger.

     "So ing cute

Tae then spent the next 10 minutes trying to figure out if Jimin really said that under his breath or if it was his imagination.

 

****

 

     "Mmm I love this weather it's so calm." Jin said stepping out and stretching as he took in a long fresh breath of air.

     "No one's even here." Taehyung said stepping out with Jimin holding the car door open.

     "It's almost midnight Tae, what did you expect?" Namjoon said smirking as he put his arm around Jin.

     "So are we just walking around? What's up" Jimin said ruffling his hair and Taehyung could possibly watch that sight for hours.

     "Let's just walk around?" Jin suggested but gave Tae an evil smile. "But~~ I want to be with my hubby so you guys walk on your own okay?" Jin said grabbing Namjoon's hand and started walking fast.

Aish this piece of turtle toe crust betra-

     "Is there any place you want to go or do you want to just walk on the sand?" Jimin suggested with his hands on his pockets.

     "Mmm can we walk on the pier?" Tae asked but hestitating to walk on the sand, he did not want sand to get in his sneakers. Jimin who's been looking at Taehyung's actions lifted his sleeves and picked up Taehyung princess style. Tae, who was extremely surprised, grabbed onto Jimin's shoulder and looked at him in confusion but no words could come out when he realized how close his face was to Jimin's.

     "I'll carry you to the pier." Jimin whispered softly and all Tae could do is nod and hold on.

Oh my god what's even happening right now. Is this real? He smells so good. Why am I so stiff am I allowed to lean on his shoulder?

     "T-Thank you" Taehyung said as Jimin let him down on the wooden floor.

     "Don't worry about it" Jimin said patting the top of Taehyung's head. Tae smiled to himself and began walking ahead, he swallowed his fear and took a deep breath. He finally looked straight into Jimin's eyes and spoke.

     "Can we ask each other random questions? So we could get to know each other better?" Tae said looking down at his feet, his heart beating a little faster than before.

     "Oh the shy cutie can say more than 2 words." Jimin said teasing Taehyung. "Sure you wanna go first?" Taehyung nodded.

     "Mm is there anyone you like right now?" Taehyung asked nervously. Although he could tel Jimin was massively flirting with him, he wanted to make sure.

     "If I did I wouldn't be here with you right now." Jimin said stopping in front of Taehyung and forcing him to look at him. "My turn," He said smirking. "Are you even slightly interested in me?" Jimin asked making sure not to break any eye contact.

     "Yes, I am" Tae softly said, his heart pounding loudly at this point. 

     "Good." Jimin said grabbing Taehyung's hand and walking forward again. Tae covered his smile in his sleeve and followed Jimin.

     "Mmm what school do you go to right now?" Taehyung asked.

     "I go to the community college nearby so I can work and save money before I transfer." Jimin said swinging their hands as they walked.

     "You mean Seoul city community college?" Taehyung asked with hope in his eyes. Jimin nodded. "I'm a freshman there."

     "I'm going there next year! After I graduate!" Taehyung said smiling.

     "You're still in high school?" Jimin asked surprised.

     "Y-yea I graduate in May." Taehyung said remembering he lived far away.

     "Ohh, I thought you were also in college since Jin is." Jimin said. "You really are a baby" He teased and slightly squeezed Tae's hand causing him to smile again once more. "So what high school do you go to? Storm Coast? OakLeaf? I went to Sunset Hills."

Tae paused for a second before taking another deep breath. "I actually go to WestWood River." He said looking down again.

     "WestWood River? I've never heard of that school." Jimin said but sensed something was wrong after he saw Taehyung looking down.

     "Yea umm it's actually kinda far away from here." Taehyung said biting down his lower lip. 

     "Oh.. how far?" Jimin asked confused at the younger's behaviour.

     "129 miles, 3 hours away." Tae said worried for the other's reactions. Jimin stopped walking and Tae refused to look him in the eye. After a few seconds Tae heard Jimin let out a sigh and felt his soft hands turn his chin towards him.

     "Is there anything wrong with that?" Jimin asked giving Taehyung a soft smile.

Taehyung looked up at him relieved yet confused to why Jimin continued to hold on to Tae like this. Taehyung smiled and shook his head no. They both started walking again and talked until it was nearly 3am. Taehyung forgot about going back home the next day and focused his all on Jimin.

 

 

**********

So this is kind of like an introduction. There will be alot more drama but I had to start it off so i know this chapter's boring i'm sorry !

& I know Jimin's the smaller cuter one but this is how I wanted it to go so I'm sorry !! T.T

Also I tried to read over a few times but I always stop halfway because I keep cringing lmfaooo

I keep kind of rushing the story and I really need to work on making the storyline longer and more detailed but crap I can't do it for shiittttt :( I'll work harder though!