Still Hurts

Beautiful Trauma

Seulgi's POV

Hell.
That's what I'm feeling.
It's already the sixth month since the last time I saw her, it was the time when I broken and ended up things with her. If you asked me if I already had moved on, my answer is no. I still love her, it's not like you can move on easily on a relationship that almost lasted half a decade.

I'm with my friends right now. They were always here when I needed them, and I couldn't ask for more. We may be s sometimes but I know that when someone needed comfort will be there for them.
Now, my friends and I are off to the bar where we'll be having our performance. My friends told me to loosen up and use this opportunity to meet and have fun with other people.
As we're riding the car, Byulyi, one of my friends, turned the radio on.

~ Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling, I am still in love with you

But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'd feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
I know I was happier with you... ~

"Byulyi, turn the radio off." Said Eunae.

"Oh. Sorry. My bad." Moonbyul muttered and stole a glance towards me.

"Nah. Gwanchena Byulyi. I'm good." I told her.

"Bear we are here for you, you know." Amber told me.

"Thanks Guys. Honestly tho, I'm fine. It still hurts but I'll be fine." I told them.

"Hey, we're off to the bar, loosen up guys. Let's get wild." Jennie shouted and started dancing and singing wild inside the car.

Few songs here and there and we've reached our destination. We went to the entrance at the back of the bar that's only authorised personnel are allowed to use.
We set our equipments in the small stage that's been separated from the crowd with a thick red velvet cloth.
There were 8 of us in the group but the other three we're under age so we are left with 5 of us here at the bar while the four of us will be performed and the other one is now on the other side with the crowd.

Byul with the drums, Eunae with the bass guitar, Jennie with the guitar And me as the vocalist, I sometimes play the guitar but I'm not that good as Jennie and of course Amber, our manager. We call ourselves The Velvet. We're not some kind of a big band but we've got enough fans to say that we are at least known and not a failure band.

"They are here again. The Band who made not just the boys swoon but also the girls (mostly girls)." The mc said. That's our cue.

"Let's all welcome... The Velvet."

As the curtain splits in two, they started playing and I started singing.

~ We are searchlights, we can see in the dark
We are rockets, pointed up at the stars
We are billions of beautiful hearts
And you sold us down the river too far

What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
What about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
What about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
What about love? What about trust?
What about us? ~

As I roam my eyes inside the bar I notice one girl. Heck, how could I forgot her? It's Yerimie, Joohyun's younger sister.

~ We are problems that want to be solved
We are children that need to be loved
We were willin', we came when you called
But, man, you fooled us, enough is enough, oh

What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
What about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
Oh, what about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
Oh, what about love? What about trust?
What about us? ~

I shrugged and set my attention to the rest of the audience, clearly trying to ignore her.

~ Oh, what about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
What about love? What about trust?
What about us?

Sticks and stones, they may break these bones
But then I'll be ready, are you ready?
It's the start of us, waking up, come on
Are you ready? I'll be ready
I don't want control, I want to let go
Are you ready? I'll be ready
'Cause now it's time to let them know
We are ready, what about us? ~

It smeems like I can't resist her, I turned my head towards hear again. Gosh, she really looks like her sister, damn Bae's.
As I keep on looking at her I notice a girl, same height as her, purple hair and porcelain-like skin, even with the dim light emitted inside the bar I can still distinguish her goddess-like appearance. It's her. It's Joohyun. Of all places.

~ What about us?
What about all the times you said you had the answers?
So what about us?
What about all the broken happy ever afters?
Oh, what about us?
What about all the plans that ended in disaster?
Oh, what about love? What about trust?
What about us? ~

I look at her. She look back at me. Oh how I wish I could go back in time. If only I could then I would. 
But I know I can't, I just can't.

~ What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us?
What about us? ~

What happened to us Joohyun-ah?
What about those late good night's and good morning's?
What about those kisses and I love you's we've shared together?
What about the love we've made?
Joohyun-ah, what about us?

"I love you Kangbear!" I came back to reality when I heard one of the audience shouted that. 

"Marry me, Kang!"

"Yes! Marry me, Seul! Bet you'll make me feel so good in our honeymoon. Even your voice can send me to !"

"Jenny! Eunae! Your hands are so damn fine, they're so good!"

"I want to be the guitar!"

"Bet your so good at banging other things too Byulyi!"

"Amber! Why are you at the bottom? You should be on top baby!"

We went to the personnel's room for another band take their turn on claiming the stage.

"Gosh. What's more crazy and scary than saseng fans? It's the erted fans." Jennie muttered.

"Yah! Did I heard it right? It's your own word, right? It came from your mouth, right? Because the last time I checked you yourself is also a ert." Eunae told Jennie. What a fact.

"Hey Seul. I know you saw her, you okay?" Amber asked as soon as she entered the room.

"What about a "you guys did great up there" first, Llama-umma?" Jennie asked jokingly.

"I know you'll do great up there Jennie-yah. No need for that." Amber said then goes back on checking on me or more like staring at me.

"Seul-" She continued but as soon as she said my name I cut her off.

"Amber-unnie, I'm fine. I thought it will hurt me just like the first time but surprisingly I was able to bear the pain." I took a deep breath and continued.

"I know one way or another I will meet her again and I've prepared myself to that, maybe it's the reason why I'm not hurting that much." But damn, it hurts so much. I'm still in pain. Help me.