Heartache

Beautiful Trauma

It's raining and I'm missing her warmth. It has been weeks since I notice that our relationship is slowly tearing apart but I just let her be even though I'm hurting so much. You can't blame me, I just love her so much.

I watched the tiny droplets of rain in our window with music in the background. The radio was on and maybe just maybe the radio wants to tell me something. Say Something was on play, I was listening to it and decided to change the channel for the song hit something inside me. As I changed the channel, another song was on play, radio says it's Let Me Be The One, it was my first time hearing that song and maybe they are right about "When you are happy you enjoy the tune and when you are sad you understand the lyrics." The song ended and I decided to turn off the radio. I searched the lyrics of the song, as I was reading the song, I didn't notice a tear fell from my eye. I think it fell when I was reading the chorus, I mean the chorus will give you so much feels.
I took my guitar and started playing the song, I was so into it that I didn't see you enter our room.

"Why are you crying?" You asked.

"Joohyun-ah." I called out for you.
You stood still not knowing what to do. I can't do this anymore, I'm in so much pain. I decided to walk
slowly towards you and play my guitar and sang the chorus of the song. 

"L​​​​​​et me be the one to break it up so you won't have to make excuses..."

"Hey. What's with that and what's wrong with you?" You asked. I can see that you are curious, a little nervous and you look guilty.

"Joohyun-ah. Joohyun-ah. Joohyun-ah." I chanted.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked slightly raising your voice.

"I'm doing myself a favor, Hyun-ah. I just want to savour the taste of your name rolling out of my tongue for I know that I won't be able to do this anymore."
You keep your mouth shut.

"Hyun-ah, I know. I know what's happening." I started crying again.

"I don't want to keep you knowing you don't want to anymore. It hurts, I want you all for my self but I can't be selfish." I took a deep breath.

"When we started dating I promised to serve you with all my heart. And now Joohyun this will be the last time I will serve you." I smiled a bit. A bitter smile.

"Joohyun-ah, please, say something you want me to do."
I stared at you. Oh gosh. I'm so gonna miss you.

"Let me go, Seulgi."