His

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11.05 pm

 

Somi’s phone vibrated.

She knows it was him.she take a deep breath before answering,”hello..”

“Hm..bwohanniiii~” the voice of the man giggled from the other line.

 

“Doing some homework~” somi answered as cheerful as the man.she forced herself to do it,ignoring her heart beating fast inside her.

 

“Oppa is tired but missing you so much here..hehe” he chuckled.

 

“Hm..” she hummed. And force herself to calm with closing her eyes. She’s pacing left and right inside her room.

 

“Wae?you doesn’t even miss oppa,kommaengah?” The man suddenly asked.

 

“Hm? Ah.. ne.. i miss you too oppa..” she force to smile with pain she hold herself,’i miss you..so much daniel oppa..’ her heart screaming inside her.but it only added another torn in her heart.

 

“Somi ah...,oppa is sorry that we are-“

 

“Don’t feel sorry oppa..please..” somi cutted him quickly.she started to quivered again.

 

“Just don’t..” she added with tired sound of her voice.

 

“Don’t......” she said one last time before another tears breaks from her eyes again.

 

“Kommaengah... are you okay?” The male started to worry.

 

“Yes.i’m fine.just fine.don’t worry. Just busy.yes.busy.” She forcing to add cheer her voice tone,and giggle between her blabbering words.

 

“Busy with your school?” The man smiling 

 

“Hm..and with the next JYP project too..” she lied.

 

“Kommaengah...i miss you...how i wish to hug you right now..” Daniel tell her how he feels.

 

Somi just pretend she didn’t hear it.and she’s quiet didn’t say anything.

 

“Kommaengah...? Are you still there,jeon somi?” Daniel questioned.

 

She took a long paused to force herself to think the best way to say to him,without even make him suspicious.

 

“Jeon somi..?” Daniel callin her name 

 

“Ah...oppa...i’m too busy..i’m so sorry..”she trying to search for a pen and paper.just to make her hands feel busy.

 

“Kommaengah..let’s talk on video call okay?accept the video call..oppa requesting an video call to you right now..” 

 

“What??no.no no no no.” Somi frantically push the cancel button and makes the phone call ended.

 

Daniel get stunned for a second.but quickly dialed his girlfriend again.

 

“What happened?” Daniel asked.puzzled

 

“Sorry...i just can’t do video call right now.sorry oppa...i’m just..sorry..”

She stuttered.

 

“Wae..?” Daniel giggled teasing her.

 

“I’m not wearing..ugh..just..no.and stop your thoughts okay?!”

She threaten him

 

There’s a satisfaction giggle from daniel and he keep on teasing her,”wae?why stopping my thoughts?did you know what i was thinking?” He continuesly.

 

“Stop it there..oppa.” She smile. This time really genuine smile,because she felt him really silly.

 

“Tell me about your day,kommaengah...i missing you like crazy here..” he stop laughing and said sincerely.

 

“You know...schedules..” somi answer without thinking.

 

“I feel like kissing you,kommaengah..” daniel sincerely showing his longing for her

 

Somi can’t say anything.she close her lips with her hand. ‘Me too..i want to kiss you so badly,right now oppa..’ she screams inside.

 

“Wannaone’s schedule is too busy..i’m sorry that i couldn’t-“

 

“Let’s break up,oppa.” Somi said suddenly.

 

Daniel lips agaped. He felt like suddenly being hitted by thunder.

He can’t even registered the words.

His lungs feel dry.

 

“W-w-what did y-you say,jeon somi?” He trying to understand each and every words but it was like impossible things for him at that time.

 

“Let’s break up.” Somi repeated. Holding her curled hand on her chest like it was the only thing she can hold on to.

 

“B-b-br-break up?” Again.daniel trying to find which is this fake or reality.

 

“Yes.let’s break up niel oppa.” Somi said it clearly.

 

“B-br-break up?” Daniel feels gravity pulling him forcefully to face reality.

 

“B-but w-why?” Daniel stuttered.

 

“It’s simple.because we both busy..you’re busy with wanna one,and i’m busy too..the next JYP projects really kills me,i can’t even-“ somi talking fast trying hard to convince her boyfriend.

 

“N-no.. i can’t...I won’t..” daniel shook his head.he refused any explanation.

 

“No oppa.let’s break up.it’s for the better..” somi knows she can’t lose right now.

 

“I won’t jeon somi..i can’t lose you..” daniel so fixed with his answer.

 

“Yes you can.” Somi pushing him

 

“I can’t! And I won’t! Stop saying nonsense jeon somi!” Daniel started to scream.he lost his patience.

 

Somi’s silent.

 

“I..i’m sorry..oppa mianhae...sorry for yelling at you,my love...i really didn’t mean to,i love you..i can’t lose you..please..” daniel started to beg.he’s losing all his confidence all of sudden.

 

“Let’s break-“

 

“I can do anything you ask me to,but please..,just this once..don’t do this to me,jeon somi..oppa beg you..” daniel started to get teary,his breathe uneven.

 

“I can’t do this anymore oppa..i’m tired.” Somi frustatedly feels like she’s goin to lose and telling him it was all fake.but she can’t.she have to win. For his sake.. ‘it was for you,honey..believe me i’m loving you even more than you love me..i love you kang daniel oppa..’ she said inside.

 

“I’ll find a way.oppa will find a way to meet you really soon.i promised.” Daniel still can’t accept reality.

 

“No...it’s too late...i can no longer do this anymore oppa..” she said in tears.

 

“I can’t lose you jeon somi..,I just can’t..” daniel now break down and crying.

 

“Time and busy schedule can heal you oppa...don’t worry too much about it..” somi bitterly smile at her own answer.

 

“You’re the only one for me...,tell me how should i live without you...” Daniel cryin grave.

 

“You can.i know you can...,i have to continue my homework,oppa...please take care of yourself..”

 

“Gajima....gajima...jeon somi,i can’t...i can’t..gajima...” Daniel begged while crying

 

Somi pushed the red button and turned off her phone.

She crying all her heart out until sleep.

 

The next day. She turned her phone and there’s so many voice calls and textes from Daniel.she can’t look at it right now.she have to prepare her heart before read the messages.

 

Days passed.and daniel keep trying to contact her but no answer.

Somi notice there’s many callers from numbers that unkn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter