Her..

I promise you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hello..” somi answered her phone eventho she doesn’t recognize the caller 

 

“Hello..can i speak with jeon somi?” The voice of woman around 25years old answered back.

 

“Yes,this is jeon somi speaking..who’s this?” Somi get confused

 

“Jeon somi yang,Annyeonghasaeyo.this is from YMC entertainment,may i hold a second for directing the line,please don’t hung up,thank you..” the woman speak fast and directing the line.now somi have to listen the directing jingle like from music boxes.

 

After few seconds,the song stops and change into the male around 30-40 voice,”Annyeonghasaeyo jeon somi ssi..it’s yoon jun sang speaking,and i’m public relations from YMC entertainment.”

 

“Oh..ne..Annyeonghasaeyo..jeon somi imnidda..” somi replied awkwardly.

 

“Jeon somi ssi,i’m here to ask you to meet for around 30 minutes,can you spare some time?”

 

“U-uh? Is it about ioi?did all ioi members came too?” Somi still a bit confused but suddenly get excited by herself by thinking of ioi again.

 

“Hm...no.i’m sorry but it’s not about ioi.but i guarantee that it’s something really important.can i have you at the honeyjuice cafe around 6pm?”the male voice said sharply.

 

Just to think about her schedule,how did he know that i’m off from JYP around six nd honeyjuice is the cafe near jyp too.”um..uh..okay.6pm at honeyjuice.”

 

“Thank you jeon somi ssi.see you then.goodbye..” the male voice sounds cheerful at the end.

 

“Okay,see you.bye..” somi saying goodbye with awkward and still in her confused state.

 

 

 

 

 

6pm.

“Bye oppa..thank you for the lesson today..” somi bid goodbye to her dancing teacher and grab her purse and jacket on her locker and walk fast to honeyjuice cafe.eventho she get covered perfectly with her hoodie,she can’t help to walk fast just to avoid if maybe there’s a fan recognize her.

‘Thank God there’s not so many fans today..’ she said inside.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo..honey green tea hana jusaeyo~” she ordered for herself.

 

“Somi ssi..,there’s a man waiting for you at the smoking room in second floor” the cashier told her after giving a change.

 

“Oh okay thank you..” she bowed her head and walk to the second floor.

 

She knock the glass door before open it herself, “Annyeonghasaeyo..” she took a peek first and bowed at the man.

 

“Jeon somi ssi..anyyeonghasaeyo..,i’m yoon jun sang from YMC entertainment,please take a seat..”

 

“I’m jeon somi,nice too see you..” she shake her hand politely at the man before take a seat across the man.

 

“Have a drink please..” the man gesturing the cup infront of her is hers while he sip his coffee.

 

“Yes thank you..” she answered before grabbing the cup with her hand and took a very little sip.

 

“Now..first i want to apologize that i have to invite you in the last minute because it’s kind of emergency.”

 

“What emergency?” Somi focused with the man infront of her,her heart beat increase by hearing ‘emergency’

 

“Look..somi ssi..,i know about your relationship with kang daniel.” He paused to see her reaction.

 

Somi’s eyes grow bigger for a second,and her pupils shaken after that. She’s started to sip her coffee and avoid the male’s intens gaze.

 

“I don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter