Personalities

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Chapter 6

Aygoooo, I am HOT! I don’t mean my body or looks….I am sweating because of this hat and the scarf. I can’t take it off, it will cause us both unwanted attention. We are now walking in China town. She explains the area while I keep watching her. The way she talks, walks and her confidence while around me. She doesn’t seem to be shy anymore. I like her like that. This few hours gave me a feeling how it would be like to date a girl without getting recognised, almost like ordinary people. Do I like it? I can’t be sure, but it feels good enough to make me smile.

“ Gikwang you must be really hungry, you keep smiling while looking at the food” she says while laughing. I laugh as well; she thinks I am smiling because of the food. Yahhh, its you that makes me smile right now but ofcourse I would not tell you that.

“Of course I am hungry, the food is looking at me and calling me over” I joke and she laughs again. Her laugh sounds like a lullaby, it is relaxing. Why do I feel like I know this girl for a long time? Why do I act more confident, like myself? She is just a fan, why do I feel close to her? I should stop this feeling before it gets too far.  Wait. What far? How far? My brain is not functioning right. I need to eat.

We enter this restaurant and sit at a table that is far away from people’s sight. Even better. I take my scarf and the hat off. I can actually feel my neck that is wet with sweat. She is looking at my body while I am taking my jacket off. I accidently pull my shirt up while taking my jacket off. Of course my hot abs flashes in front of her. She drops whatever that was in her hand loudly and looks freaked out. I swear I remember this moment from somewhere…..

Melina’s pov

1…2…3…4…5…6…. Yeah 6 pack…chocolate abs….just flashed in front of my eyes. This moment happened in the concert too. I am in my shock mode again. Did something just drop? I can’t move. Why did he have to be so hot? Pull yourself together, wake up, wake up. Stop looking. Stop staring. Everyday I shock SHOCK!

 

 Gikwang’s Pov

“ Staring is rude you know” I say and the same way she teased me earlier. She looks away with pink cheeks. I don’t blame her for looking at me like that. If I was a girl I would’ve get shocked too… I think my thoughts are a bit too much. She was all normal today. I actually thought she didn’t even care about me as lee gi kwang because she was just treating me like a normal person. She is really different from a fan. I want to know her a bit more.

While we are eating I suddenly ask her “Melina do you mind if I ask if you have a boyfriend?”

Gikwang it is really not your business, why should it matter to you. But she is out on a date with me right? I want to know if she has a boyfriend and what does he think about her being out with a celebrity. That’s all….right?

“ ermm no I don’t….I don’t have faith in relationships anymore.” she says but why does she look sad? That answer I wasn’t expecting.. And a cute young girl like her …I mean how can she be single?

“Why is that?” I ask her wondering why…

“Well, my first and last boyfriend happened to be a player and I got cheated”

Wow! All of the sudden this reminds me of my ex-girlfriend back in high school. How I followed her to the house she was going in and caught her with another man…I sure understand how she must of felt.

“I know how you exactly feel. But hey don’t worry it’s his lost” I say and she looks surprised but she does not ask anything. She is so easy to talk with, she does not ask me anything personal even though I ask her many. I feel like my face looks sad or maybe I that’s how I felt, I don’t know.

“Well I guess we have something in common” she says and I look into her eyes a bit surprised at her comment. She is looking directly into my eyes too.she has been looking at me for couple of minutes lost in thougghts. what is she thinking? Her eyes seem a bit wet. Hey stop that. I don’t know why this heart of mine beats fast. I feel weird….butterflies somewhere? Where though? Ahh up my ! Stop it!!!!

Melina’s Pov

They say never judge a book by its cover. I now understand that phrase. Lee Gi Kwang…..The hot man that we see on stage or on TV. Always looks happy smiling at his fans and sing passionately. I know realise we only see what we see through the screen…nothing more.

The man who was sitting in front of me was someone different. Yeah sure he was that smiling happy hot Gikwang. But there was more than that. He was a human being that got hurt or went through hard times. Just because he was a celebrity it didn’t mean things were easier for him. I now understand how hard it must have been for him. Not being able to live freely just in case of being captured. And even someone like him got cheated? That must of hurt him badly.

My heart feels different. Before it was getting excited about lee gi kwang by just seeing him hot..Just by his looks. But now it feels like I know him a bit, I feel his heart, my heart hurts seeing his face look sad. OH lord what is this moisture in my eyes? Something starts falling down my cheeks.

Gikwang pov

The moisture in her eyes starts falling down her cheeks. She probably didn’t even realise it yet, when she did she looks shocked and ashamed. I don’t know why my heart hurts right now. Why did she cry ahh WAAAEEE! I can’t move my eyes from her eyes, neither does she? It’s like speaking with eyes only. Was she said because of what happened in the past? Maybe she still hasn’t forgotten that stupid boyfriend of hers. Maybe that’s why she is upset. My heart and body acts before my mind and move towards her. I pull her into a tight hug, she doesn’t react at first, and she is probably shocked. I am even more shocked by my action and the feeling in my heart. It doesn’t mean anything right? It’s probably because I feel sorry for her.

“Please don’t cry because of that person, it’s his lost, he lost someone precious like you” I say to her.