B2STY Trip

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

Chapter 30

Melina’s pov

Happiness, it was not easy to find you but now you are here. Happiness, please don’t ever leave me. Always stay with Gikwang and I… I think to myself as we are getting the last preparation done at B2ST’s dorm to go on a little holiday all together.

“Babe are you ready? Are you sure you have everything? Let’s double check it.” Says Gikwang to me.

“Baby I have checked it for the last 100thtime, we have everything ready so let’s go” I say to him smiling and he moves towards me and kisses me lightly on the lips.

“ I just want everything to be perfect, it’s our first holiday after all. It’s going to be the best time ever.” He says to me and my heart starts to beat fast and I smile back.

“ GIKWANGAHHH, MELINAAA COME ON, EVERYONE IS READY TO LEAVE” shouts Doojoon from outside and Gikwang rolls his eyes still smiling and  holds my hand and we go out the door. I am wearing denim shorts, white sleeveless top, white shoes and my glasses.

“ Melina have you got everything love? Gikwangshi you got your passport? “ asks Hyunseung.

“ Yes yes we have it all, lets goooooooo!!!!” screams Gikwang happily and we all laugh and head towards the van to go to the airport.

Doojoon’s pov

“ My booooyyy, my booooyyyy lalalalallalalla” ♫♪♫♫♪♫

Listening to music feels great while traveling. I hope there won’t be fans at the airport otherwise it will be hard for Melina and Gikwang. Their relationship is not even public yet.

“ Junhyung, how did you get caught with Hara?” I asked Junhyung.

“ Well, we were leaving the restaurant and decided to walk a little bit and the magazine caught us walking, we were never aware of them. They are so sneaky.” He answered smiling.

“ What if Melina and Gikwang get caught like you guys? Don’t you think we should be careful at the airport?” I ask him and realise everybody else is listening to our conversation including angry Gikwang and sad Melina.

“I am sorry for all this, maybe I should have stayed behind so seeing your fans wouldn’t be a problem.” Says Melina and we all laugh.

“ Yahh Melina, How can we leave you behind you crazy girl, Do you think it would be fun without having you around, we need someone to tease and Gikwang wouldn’t even come without you.” says Yoseob.

“ I have an idea, how about noona goes to check in first and we will be right behind her, so no one will notice us being all together.” Says Dongwoon.

“ Huuhh our maknae is getting clever, well done you.” I say and it is rather a clever idea.

Melina goes out first and after 10 minutes, we all go out to get on the airplane. We all had to convince Gikwang it was the only way and he had to accept it at the end.

“ Opppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,, ahhhhhhh Dooojoooooooooonnaaaaahhh”

“B2sttttttt opppaaaaaa,, omooooo,, oppaaaaaaa,”

OH MY GOD! How did our b2uties know we were coming at this time? Luckily we sent Melina earlier. I start waving at b2uties and they all are recording us so I move closer to one of the cameras and kiss it. I love all my b2uties. Aygooooo they are all adorable.

Yoseob’s pov

“Yahh Gikwangshii stop looking around, they are going to think you have a problem with your neck, besides Melina has passed passport check already so she is inside. Why are you so worried?” I ask him while he is still looking around.

“ Hey I know that, I was just checking maybe she got lost or something, she can understand Korean now but she still can’t read Korean and you know that.” he says worried.

“ Trust me, she will find her way better than you! So stop worrying and smile a little bit. And when she finds out about our surprise for her, its going to be a bit emotional.

“ Yeah you are right, I forgot about the b2uties for a second, I want to see her when she sees our surprise”

Gikwang’s pov

I feel a little bit. Our b2uties came and waited for hours to see us and I didn’t even look or smile at them once since I am so worried about my baby. Ahh being an idol is hard sometimes. I wish I could let my b2uties know how happy I am but I can’t. Maybe It will make them sad to know that I am in a relationship.

I move towards the screaming fans and start signing their papers and albums one by one and keep smiling at them without even realising. They are giving me presents and I accept them all kindly.

“B2uties Saranghe!” I say and get into the queue for passport check.

Melina’s pov

Ahhh I am so lucky to get in earlier, otherwise b2uties would realise. This holiday is going to be soooooooo good, the more I think about it the more excited I get. But where are they? I just can’t wait.

“MELINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!” I hear a scream and turn towards where it’s coming from and at that moment I freeze in my spot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! Just imagine going on a trip with B2ST! Whats the surprise for Melina and who was that calling her??? and Gikwang is just too sweet, maybe I should make him a bit rude haha