AN ANGEL FOUND ME IN THE SKY

BEAUTIFUL SHOW IN LONDON

The gate is now open for the flight to London. All passengers please make your way to gate 3 immediately”

I am doing the right thing to go by myself. It’s the best to keep it a secret from them. I cannot worry them anymore…

“Hello dad? Ah yeah I am about to go security now. Dad please no! I do not want him to suffer because of me anymore. I will go by myself. He needs to think about his career, not me. I will  be fine. I love you dad. Ok…bye” ahhh I hope he will not tell Gikwang or the others that I am going to London to get treated. I just left while they were out on their schedule.

“ Passport please Ma’m” asks the security.

“ There you are.” I give it to them absent minded. Security is done and I am now walking into the plane to find my sit. What was it? 38A? yh here it is. Luckily I have checked in beforehand to choose a sit next to the window.

Now I can relax but I cant. To come to think of it I am actually leaving without Gikwang and its killing me. I am trying my best not to cry. How can I leave him behind? What am I doing? I need to get up and go back to the one and only medicine I need: Gikwang.

But it is for the best. I cannot be a burden to him anymore. I will get treated, no matter how long it takes. But how can I do it without him? I sigh loudly not realising someone has already sat next to me. How much I miss his face.

“ Dear passengers please fasten your sit belts. We are about to take off.” They announce hand my hands starts shaking. I have always been scared of planes. I breathe in and out holding my sit. All of a sudden the person next to me starts to speak and holds my hand.

“ Weren’t you always afraid to fly? So why are you being a dumb to travel all by yourself?”…

No ing way…I freeze in my sit, not moving at all. The plane is moving faster than before to take off in the air. I turn my head to face my angel’s beautiful face looking at me angry but with love.

“ My angel “ I whisper his name and no more words are coming out. I attack him with a tight hug. He doesn’t hug me at first but then I hear him sigh and hug me even tighter. And the plane takes off into the air. I am not even scared anymore.

MY ANGEL FOUND ME AGAIN IN THE SKY

“Forgive me. That’s all I am asking from you. I am sorry.” I whisper and he looks at my face examining the dark circles under my eyes, knowing I have cried again.

“Didn’t I tell you not to cry when I am not there? “He says while smiling and I smile back at him.

“ Didn’t I tell you I wouldn’t make you sad and be a burden to you anymore? Why did you follow me?” I say.

“ Didn’t I make it clear even if you go to hell I will come so I can still be by your side? You will never understand my love will you?” he says.

“ You have baby, you made that clear so many times, I was an idiot not to see that. “

“ Yes the biggest idiot on earth. And I, Lee Gikwang, am in love with this idiot. “

I hear him say that and I forget all of my worries, knowing no matter what happens I will always be in his heart. I hold his small face with my hands and look into his eyes.

“ And I am in love with you with this idiotic, foolish heart.” we kiss slowly while the plane has taken off into the air to an unknown future for us. He told me how my father cried to him saying sorry because we both did not tell Gikwang and asked him to take care of me. All this time he was talking sounded like a lullaby I wanted to sleep but I was afraid to do so. What if he disappears?

“Baby you can sleep now, I am not going anywhere, even if I have to go to the toilet I will hold it” he says chuckling with a beautiful sound.

“ I love you” I whisper and my eyes close and I felt his lips kiss my forehead while my head is on his legs….

                5 HOURS LATER

Gikwang’s pov:

How does she manage to look like an angel even with these dark circles? I lean forward and kiss her forehead. I have been watching her for hours, still can’t get enough of her. She shifts in her sleep and opens her eyes to find mine.

“Baby” she says as she smiles at me. My heart pounds, I swear I can hear it.

“ Did you sleep well my angel?” I say to her I cant keep my eyes away from hers.

“ You smell so beautiful I slept as if I was in heaven. Does your leg hurt? I am so sorry baby” she says while getting up.

“ No baby I was very comfortable”. I lie. My legs were dead because I couldn’t move but how can I complain while she was sleeping like an angel.

“ How long is left till we reach London?” she asks me.

“ About 8 hours more baby, Are you hungry? Let’s eat something and we will watch a movie and sleep together maybe?” I ask her playfully knowing she understood the little joke.

“ Oh I would love to do that. But I am afraid everyone would witness our game” she says and winks at me playfully. Damnnnn! I wish we were at home.

After eating, we watch a movie and go back to sleep holding each other tight as if one of us will disappear into the air from the plane’s little window.

Flight attendants, prepare for landing please.”
“Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing.”

We hear the Captain speak and we both wake still holding on to each other. I turn to her face and she is smiling at me happily and looks excited.

“You are excited aren’t you?” I ask her already knowing the answer.

“I think my heart will explode. I am shaking.” She tells me with full of joy.

I smile at her and kiss her on the lips. After we fasten our seatbelts and get ready for landing. She is scared and I know that but looks excited to return to her homeland after such a long time. I am an idiot for not bringing her here before this happened. I know how it feels to miss home, as I am missing Korea right now already.

Melina’s pov

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! I am back in London! Where it all started omg I am going to explode from excitement now. As I am scared of landing, I am also dying to see London as soon as possible. As we land Gikwang takes our hand baggage and we proceed to the gate to get our passports checked. After the passports we get our suitcases and move to the exit. As soon as we get out someone is already screaming our names. Wait not just one person anymore, there is hundreds. Omg what is going on?

“ Gikwang I am scared what is going on?” I ask Gikwang, as I sink my face into his chest. He laughs a little bit and turns me around again holding me shoulders.

“ Baby you look yourself. Look who is here for you, look who is here for us.” he says with tears in his eyes. I look around trying to process the situation into my brain. I see everyone screaming happily. I see posters with my name and Gikwang’s name on it. I see “Hope you get well soon” messages on posters. I am still standing looking at the messages. My tears start falling down as soon as I see Gikwang crying too. I cant believe his fans came here to give their full sports. I love them so much I want to hug them all. I move towards them while crying. As they see Gikwang and I crying they start crying too.

They stopped screaming; only crying with us. I cant talk or move anymore. I cant stop crying. They all start screaming one thing all together:

Its ok, get well soon, We love Gikwang and Melina”.

They scream and scream the same thing for a long time. Until Gikwang puts his hand out to stop them. They all stop at once. “ I don’t know how to or what to say to show you guys the love I have for all you. You guys are the best fans that a person can have in the world. I love you all and I will never stop loving you guys” he says with a shaky voice and they all start screaming again as we make our way to the taxi that is waiting for us outside.