Two

I Want To Spend Eternity With You....

'I don't think he knows. 

I don't think he'd want to know.

I don't think he should know. 

I don't think I'll tell him.'

 

 

This was the note Changmin found, in clearly faked handwriting, thrown away in the trash can. He pulled it out to read it and was immediately interested. 

'Did you write this?' He asked Yunho. 

Yunho shook his head, confused. 'Did Yoochun write it, maybe?' But when they asked him, he also appeared to know nothing about it.

'Junsu, Jaejoong, which one of you wrote this and what's it about?' Changmin yelled to the other two. 

'I didn't!' Junsu called back instantly, sounding nearly frantic. 

'Me neither!' Jaejoong added. He also sounded frantic.

Changmin shrugged and tossed it onto his dresser. 'Weird. Someone must be lying. I wonder who.' Then he walked away and forgot about it.

 

 

Jaejoong hugged his knees. 'Junsu, I was thinking......'

Junsu put down his phone. 'About that note?'

Jaejoong looked confused. 'No. I'd forgotten about it to be honest. I was thinking, would coming out affect my fans' attitude? Would they hate me? I couldn't bear to see them turn away....'

If it had been anyone else, Jaejoong would've gotten a 'So you're afraid to be unpopular?' But Junsu just looked thoughtful. 

'If that makes them leave, they're ty fans,' he said. 'You deserve a lot better. You deserve the best.' 

'Do you think I deserve Yunho?' Jaejoong asked. 

'Definitely,' Junsu assured him. 'The question should be does Yunho deserve you, to be honest.' He smiled rather apologetically at his half-joke, and Jaejoong smiled back although he suddenly felt very strange. 

'You're acting weird,' he told Junsu. 

'Am I? Sorry. I didn't notice.'

Jaejoong shook his head. 'Actually, never mind, forget it, it's okay. I-' 

Just then he heard a sound from the doorway. He whirled around in horror. 'Changmin?'

Changmin stared back, shocked. 'I heard,' he said slowly. 'You like.....Yunho?'

Jaejoong buried his face in his hands. 'Sorry.'

'No, it's okay! It's fine! Just.....it's weird, I guess. I.....' Changmin glanced nervously at Junsu. 

'Well, now you know,' Junsu sighed. 'Just please don't tell Yunho. That's for Jaejoong to do. But may I know WHY WERE YOU EAVESDROPPING?'

Jaejoong winced; he disliked seeing others get angry. 

Changmin raised an eyebrow. 'Chill. I overhead accidentally, and it sounded interesting so I stayed....and.....I eavesdropped, sorry,' he admitted. 

'Please leave,' Junsu said. 

'Ok, but whoa, don't freak- I didn't do anything,' Changmin left whistling a song by SNSD. 

Jaejoong sighed. 'Where's Yunho? I want to talk to him, just a regular conversation, not a confession.' He left the room with his shoulders slumped tiredly.

Junsu watched him go rather sadly. He really did hope that Yunho liked Jaejoong back, and that they would get together, but.....

He shook his head to dismiss the thoughts he was having and left. 

 

Jaejoong managed to have a normal conversation with Yunho despite his own awkwardness. He felt better soon, and forgot about the note, Junsu's weird behavior, and Changmin's eavesdropping. He needed a break from confusion; it was nice to still have Yunho, even now that it was complicated......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So, has anyone guessed wtf is up with Junsu? :D I had to make things interesting. Sorry, Yunho will be in it more next chapter, I promise.