One

I Want To Spend Eternity With You....

How would you like to wake up and open your eyes to see your friends laughing at you as they suddenly dump cold water on your face?

Yunho jumped out of bed and dumped the water on Jaejoong, who was holding the water glass. He laughed as Jaejoong yelled at him, and he was still laughing as he headed off to change his clothes. 

There was a long silence after he left. 

'Revenge is sweet, I guess,' Changmin commented. He turned around and left, and the others followed him, leaving Jaejoong alone. 

He dried his face and hair off and left to get dry clothes. 

 

 

'So here we are.'

Nobody paid attention. 

'Why is today so boring?' Junsu said louder. 

Still, nobody paid attention.

'Can we please not just sit here doing nothing?' Finally someone noticed. Yunho looked up from his phone and said, 'We're doing something.'

'You're probably trying to download , which is not a productive activity. Wow, I sound like a schoolteacher. If you're going to watch go watch it on the TV!'

'XQ!' Changmin added. 

No one laughed. 

'I tried,' Changmin shrugged. 

Jaejoong finally set his phone down. 'Look, I think he's right. We should go do something. Like, we could watch Love Simon or something. I don't know.'

'That's a gay movie,' Yoochun said. 

'And?'

'And it's gay. Can't we just watch something in Korean with a straight couple?' Yunho complained.

'Subtitles, Yunho, and to both of you, what's wrong with being gay?' Junsu gave Jaejoong a weird look as he said the last sentence. 

'Let's do something else.' Changmin cut in.

'Idol groups are expected to be perfect, but you want to watch a gay movie?'

'Who says we have to be perfect? If supporting LGBT people makes you a bad person, I'll be terrible,' Junsu said calmly, as Yunho rolled his eyes. 

'What the hell, sure. Let's just watch it.'

Jaejoong smiled a little as Yunho shrugged and agreed. 

 

'Before we do that, I need to talk to you,' Junsu said quietly to Jaejoong.

'Uh, okay?' Jaejoong stepped into the back room, and Junsu followed. 

There was a silence.

'I think you're gay.'

Jaejoong forced an awkward laugh. 'So now does pretty instantly equal gay?'

'No, but staring at your best friend like he's the whole world to you and writing about how you wish he'd just notice that you like him, is definitely gay.'

'You read that?' Jaejoong groaned. 

Junsu nodded.

'Ohhhh, . Okay. Yeah, so I like Yunho. What's wrong with that?'

Junsu made a disgusted face. 'Ew. Well, that explains how you put up with him.'

Jaejoong couldn't help laughing. 'I think you're just the target for all our annoying escapades. I don't usually get teased much.'

'That's unfair,' Junsu sighed. 

'What the are you doing in there?' Yoochun yelled. 

Jaejoong hurried out of the room to attempt to slap Yoochun before he got away. He succeeded and was very satisfied.

 

 

 

 

(Ok stuff is going to happen soon I guess)