제 4 화

Do you know about You and Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously in Do You Know About You And Me

 

"Omo. Omo." Yoona said.

 

Changwook immediately took the napkins and help her wipe off.

 

Then, it was the time that Changwook and Yoona went on a close proximity.

 

It was the first time for Yoona to see the handsome guy up close. Same goes for Changwook, for seeing a beautiful lady he usually write articles about.

 

It was dark but dim litted and Changwook knew Yoona was kind of drunk and red.

 

He was busy thinking when Yoona closed their gap and sealed their lips with a kiss.

 

The kiss was quick and lonely.

 

And he knew yet he didn't.

 

 

 


SNAP!

 

 

||winkoTV presents: Do you know about Me and You?||

 

 

제 4 화

 

 


MOST INFLUENICIAL WOMAN OF TODAY, IM YOONA! OUT AND ABOUT WITH MYSTERY GUY

 

YOONA CAUGHT WITH A MYSTERY DATE IN HAN RIVER

 

IM YOONA DATING?! WHO'S THE LUCKY GUY?!

 

 

Yoona faced palmed as she read today's newspaper headline.

 

"Secretary Kim Hyoyeon? Get this newspaper out of my sight!" Yoona exasseperatedly stated, gushing her hair in frustration.

 

It was the first time for Yoona to see the handsome guy up close. Same goes for Changwook, for seeing a beautiful lady he usually write articles about.

 

It was dark but dim litted and Changwook knew Yoona was kind of drunk and red.

 

He was busy thinking when Yoona closed their gap and sealed their lips with a kiss.

 

Yoona squeled as she remembered everything that happened last night. After the kiss, she remembered puking shamelessly in front of the guy. The guy brought her back to her penthouse and all she knows that she ended up shamelessly waving goodbye to the guy before entering the building, her struggle to enter her place and eventually waking up on the floor with a dizzy head.

 

Yoona immediately grabbed her purse and keys as she walked out of her office.

 

"What's with her?" Kim Taeyeon, an employee, asked out of the blue.

 

"I don't know." Secretary Hyoyeon said, while holding a laugh. "Have you read today's headline? Ms. Yoona's name was smudged with a dating scandal!"

 

"Ah! Jinjja? I haven't gotten  to see today's broadsheet, I'm busy with my hand phone games since this morning." Taeyeon admitted.

 

"Aishh. Then you still haven't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter