제 3 화

Do you know about You and Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Do You Know About You and Me?

 

7PM, Yoona walked out of the restaurant after having a sumptuous dinner leaving Junmyeon as he said that he'll be having another meeting there a little later. She made her way to the car park.

 

Walking to her car while looking for her keys in her bag, she noticed something suspicious behind her.

 

What was that?

 

She turned back, only to notice a guy hiding behind a car.

 

Walking to where it is, she immediately grabbed the guy by the hand and twisted it until it reached his back.

 


"Who are you? Are you following me?" Yoona asked. Holding the guy, twisting his arms.

 

"Oh No. No. I'm not! I'm not!" The guy said in defense.

 

"That's what they all say." Yoona said, pissed. "What's your name?"

 

"Ah. Ouch. Chang Wook! Ji Chang Wook!" The guy said.

 


|| winkoTV: Do You Know About You and Me ||

 


"Yes. I just arrived in Korea." Walking his way outside the airport, Nam Joo Hyuk informed his dad on the phone of his arrival. "I'll be having dinner in dad's house. Yes, okay." He added, putting his phone down. "Is the driver already here?"

 

"Yes, Sir." His bodyguard answered.

 

"Okay, let's go there before going to my house."


"Chang Wook? So what are doing here if you're not following me?" Yoona asked while twisting the guy's arm.

 

Yoona looked at the guy properly though the parking lot is somewhat dim and the guy was wearing a casual all black. A lace was attached to his neck and it was connected to a DSLR camera.

 

"AISHHHH. You're a paparazzi?" Yoona said in dismay. "So you're going to take photos of me? For what? You want 'evidence' for some fabricated dating scandal or something?"

 

"Oww. Oww! Not that! Not that!" He denied.

 

Yoona checked her wristwatch, and heaved a deep sigh. It's time.

 

"Come with me." Yoona said, pulling the guy to her car. "You are lucky I didn't bring bodyguards this time or I would have asked them to you to the police station."

 

Yoona took some handcuffs inside her car and put them to Changwook.

 

"Wait. What are you doing?" Changwook panicked as Yoona handcuffed him to his back.

 

"Get inside." Yoona said pushing him to go inside the car.

 

"Stay there in the backseat for a while. I'll just go to see my mom, then will go to the police station, so you can go to jail. Understood?" Yoona said, smiling. Which is absolutely creepy.

 

She closed the door and made her way to the driver's seat. Closing her eyes, she made a deep and heavy sigh. She started her car's engine and made her way out of the facility.

 

The car ride was slow and quiet. Changwook sat on the back seat then averted his eyes on the car's rear view mirror only to see a busy woman driving.

 

Am I really on Ms. Im Yoona's car? He thought. Though, still looked unfortunate 'cause he was actually handcuffed.

 

Through the mirror, he looked into her eyes, there she saw a sad woman. His mom always told him that the person's eye masks the person's true emotions. Yoona doesn't look tired, he figured she went to different meetings throughout her day but all he knows is her eyes are reflecting her true emotions: sadness.

 

The car suddenly stopped, which made Changwook get back to his senses.

 

"You stay here, okay? I'll just go inside for maybe an hour? I'll go back here after." Yoona said. "Oh. I'll turn on the radio for you."

 

Without waiting for an answer. Yoona went out of her car.

 

Changwook looked outside the car's window. There he saw the residence of Kim Kap Soo.

 

Yoona blew out a huge amount of hair on her body before taking a few steps more to the house's gate. Bodyguards greeted her before opening the gate for her.

 

Clenching her handbag tight, she straighted her burnt brown blouse and posture before walking in.

 

"Welcome, Ms. Yoona" the house made greeted her.

 

She smiled and nodded her head. She started to look around.

 

"They're at the dining area Madame."

 

"Okay. Thank You."

 

Yoona slowly walked pass the living room, then stopped her tracks before entering the door that connects the living room and the dining area.

 

*

 

"Mom!" Yoona exclaimed rushing to give her mom a warm embrace after seeing her for the first time in a while.

 

"Yoona!" Her mom said in tears. Hugging each other tightly as if they will never let go of each other. "Did they hurt you? Are you eating? Have you eaten?"

 

"I'm okay mom! I'm okay!" Yoona said between tears as she embraced her mother. "How about you?"

 

Her mom planted a kiss her forehead, whispering to her. "I'm okay."

 

*

 

 

Yoona smiled, taking a step as she walked to the door.


"Oh. Yoona-ssi! Have you eaten? Take a seat."

 

She was greeted by Kim Kap Soo who's already in his pyjs. Her mom, nowhere in the dining room.

 

"Eomma? Where is sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter