Chapter 1

Remote
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)
"Fany-ah, could you pass me the remote?" I ask quietly at the table
"..." No response, hmmm that's weird.
"Fany-ah?" I call out again, this time removing my earbuds completely.
"..." Okay, this is starting to creep me out. I walk around the couch to grab the sitting figure, only to be cut off by a sudden sound
*Snore*
'oh she's asleep', 'how cute' I think to myself. But the moment was over once I get a devilish thought. 
I dash back to the other side of the couch so that I am behind her again. 'oh she is gonna bricks' I laugh to my self.
"Hmmgh" a muffled groan interrupts my thoughts again. Oops, I guess I was laughing too loud.
Anyway, on with the plan. I begin to take off my clothes so that I am only wearing my and her university hoodie. I am literally squirming where I stand, but I have to remember to calm down or else I'd blow up the plan. Next, I release my hair from its constraints of the rubber band and carry out my master plan. As I am standing directly above and behind her, I bend over positioning my arms around her shoulders and start to gently kiss above her ear. 'how convenient that she just so happens to have her hair in the iest messy bun' I swoon to myself. I move my kisses from above her ear, to finally on her earlobe where I start my routine, kissing, , tonguing, and . In the midst of my menstruations, I am interrupted yet again, but it isn't a noise, this time it's a FULL FORCE TUG. 
"Ahhh! What the hell Fany?" I whine as I rub my now sore bottom. I cant believe she would do such a thing. She literally just performed a judo move and flipped me over her shoulder! How rude!
"Well you startled me and I am extremely tired and you know how I am" she starts while peeking one I open and rubbing the other eye. She notices that I'm still rubbing my sore and I begin to see a little sympathy ,'bingo' once again I start plotting. You see, my and Tiffany hadn't been intimate in weeks ever since she's gotten her new stinkin job. Bleh. I could care less about those bozos at her job. She should pay attention to me, screw those guys. But at the same time, I can't complain because ever since we came out to her parents, our life, more specifically hers, has gone to . I mean, my parent are there every now and then but a bit distant unlike Fany's parents. She takes care of me and I appreciate that. Just thinking about it has me tearing up, but is misinterpreted by the latter herself.
"Oh my god, babe, why are you crying? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter