A/N Update

Starlight

HI ALL! Lina here :3 

I'm currently working on a entirely new piece of fantasy work for hehe Taeyeon again xD And its still with Gtae. 

I've been putting quite a lot of effort in it since the past week after my exams finished, and the first two chapters have been churned out. 

If you're asking why I'm not posting it up YET, I'd prefer to add a few more chapters before I post it (haha) 

And besides T_T Crafting Magic Spells and Rituals are hard. Thinking of Races, their pros and their cons are even harder.

*Hugs herself at one corner and cries*

Basically, I do have the synopsis and the direction of the story, as well as the races [The spells..hehe...work in progress...Sorry]

To be honest, I'm not even sure if I'd like to post up a new story xD Just in case people don't really fancy it [Afterall I write Gtae, instead of the usual Taeny or Jeti or Taengsic. HAHA.] 

So...I'll place the synopsis up here in my old stories, and create a poll, to see if there's enough people who want to read it xD

[I haven't thought of a title yet....because...all the names I thought of don't work. They sound so odddd T_T]

Synopsis:

Eat...Sleep...Wake.

Occasionally getting drunk and letting loose.

For the past five years since the accident that took the use of Kim Taeyeon's legs, left her with blinding, regular blackouts, a younger sister brain dead in hospital, and the rest of her familyl dead and lost, Taeyeon has been in a dreaded funk, sinking in depression and trying to commit suicide.

Diagnosed with severe PTSD, claustrophobia and a lingering depression, Taeyeon's frequent blackouts have been appearing more frequently as her paranoia increases, alongside crippling headaches and severe memory loss during her blackouts. To make things worse, someone is stalking her after she meets her best friend Tiffany Hwang's eight other friends, watching her with eyes that hold malicious intent, feeding her paranoia and fear each day.

There's only this much of what a human mind can take before it violently teeters off the brink, and no extent of the actions which the supernatural world and beings would do to keep themselves safe. 

Even if it means shattering an innocent's mind.

VOTE YOUR CHOICE IN THE POLL BELOW.