Last Chapter

Videos

Staring at the blank space of the ceiling, thinking about everything. At nights like these I wish heaven wasn't really far away. I miss her already.

 

 

I end up watching all our videos on her YouTube account. 


We are so perfect together. We don't have any major problems or anything about our relationship. We're always happy. 

 

 

"I stayed up all night watching our videos together Sana" I said while talking to her at her coffin. I stared at her face and she looks like she's just sleeping. 

 


"You're still beautiful. Wake up now, love. Do you want to take a video? I bought a new GoPro for you" I said while caressing her coffin. 

 


"Thank you for all that wonderful videos. Now I know why you love to film everything" I said and my tears started to fall again.

 

 


"I love you. Thank you for uploading all of that. I will always watch that so I can still see your beautiful face and hear your beautiful voice. I miss you so much" I said. I couldn't stand up properly. My body feels so weak while talking to her. I still can't accept it. My heart and mind doesn't want to. 

 

 

 

"I will never forget you. I love you Sana" 

 


She left with me with her videos, she left me amazing memories that I will never forget for the rest of my life.