Chapter 10

Videos

"This is my bag, this is my things" Sana said while showing her things. "This is my one and only love" she said and recorded me. I smiled while looking at her . 

 

"Hi" I waved my hand.

 


"We're on the beach" she said and filmed the beautiful scenery around us. It looks so wonderful. 

 


"I asked Tzuyu if I can wear a swimsuit but she said no. So sad" she said that made me glare at her.

 

"Look at her. She's roaring" she said while filming me, zooming my face.


We sat on the sand and we're just taling vids. We started to record our faces while making different expressions, laughing non-stop about our own face.

 

"How about a monkey face?"  I asked her to do it. She tried make a face of a monkey but she's still beautiful. Staring at her makes my heart jumped in happiness.

 


We end up filming together while doing nothing. She pulled me on the water but I quickly walked away. I'm really afraid 'cause I don't know how to swim

 

 

"Come on Tzutzu. I'll teach you" she said while holding my hand. 

 


"I'm really afraid Sana" I said but she pulled me again at the edge near the rocks.

 

"Don't worry, I'm holding your hand" she said and we're slowly going deep.

 


"Yey. Tzuyu finally did it" she's still filming. 

 


"Let's go back there now Sana" I suggested.

 

 

 


"Let's take a photo first" she said and fixed the camera. We posed together and suddenly a large waved hit us.

 

 

The water splash on my face and I suddenly went inside the water. I tried to go up but I can't. I don't know how to swim.

 

I can't breathe.

 

 

Where's Sana?" 

 

 

 

 

 

Someone held my arm

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought it's Sana but it's not

 

 

 

 

They brought me on the sand and quickly went to the ocean again.

 

 


"Where's Sana?" I shouted while I'm coughing. 

 

 

"It's not that deep. Don't worry" the guy said but I'm really worried.

 

 

 

"We found her" they shouted in a minute and I quickly run towards them. They lift her up and quickly asked for assistance.

 


"Sana!" I shouted but she's not responding.

 

 

"Omygod"  I said while holding her head.

 


"CALL AN AMBULANCE" I shouted. 

 

 

 

She got big wound on her head and it's bleeding non-stop. 

 

 


"What happened? Listen to me Sana, you're going to be fine. Okay" I shouted so loud. 

 

 

 

"I think her head got hit on a rock" the guy said and quickly checked her pulse.

 

 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Let's bring her to the hospital!" I shouted. 

 

 


"What?!" I asked again because he's still looking at me.

 

 


"She doesn't have a pulse" he said that made my world stop. I checked her heartbeat, I started to shake her but she's not responding at all.

 

 


"Don't do this to me Sana" I said and my tears started to fall. 

 


No

 

 

 

This isn't happening.

 

 

 


"Sana!" I shouted and hugged her so tight. 

 

 

 


"That isn't your last video Sana. Wake up please. Don't leave me" I said while holding her so tight. 

 

 

 

"NO PLEASE. NOT NOW" I begged while looking from up above. 

 

 


People start to gather around, I told them to bring her to the hospital because she's not dead. 

 

 


I am holding her hand and I noticed that she's getting pale. I kissed her hand while letting my tears flow. They tried reviving her but I know that she's not breathing anymore. 

 

 

 

"I love you Sana.  I love you so much. I love you don't forget that. I love you" I whispered while wiping the blood that runs out through her face. I kissed her forehead, her nose and her lips. A tear fell down from her eyes and I just burst out crying non-stop while hugging her. 

 

 

 

We brought her to the hospital and the doctor said sorry to me.

 

 

 

 

She was pronounced dead on arrival

 

 

 


I let my body fell on the floor while crying. It doesn't want to sink in that she's gone now. Why did you have to leave me Sana?

 

 

 

 

Is this the reason why she loves to take videos? Is it because her life will be taken away so easily?