Sorry

We Were Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Rose - Sorry

 

It was the nth time of where Woosung haven't reply to any of Hael's messages and phone calls. Most of the date plans are either him showing up an hour or two late, or he would just cancelled it. Hael was never happy with what he is doing in their relationship, she wonder was the 2 years relationship mean nothing at all to him or she was just overthinking?

"I feel tired tonight"

The sentence Woosung would say to Hael. No other excuses or further reason, just.. tired. A few days after giving him chances to make it up, she decided to break up with him because he never showed any efforts of making their relationship stable. It only made Hael's feeling faded away and wanted their relationship to stop, so she did it. She break up with him.

"Lets break up"

By hearing the sentence that was said by a girl, he walks away showing his back on her. He heard she was crying and it breaks his heart a lot, but he kept on walking. Woosung went to the rooftop, drunk and he was quietly breaking down. So many thoughts were running in his head and he promised to not forgive himself if he ever hurt Hael badly... he did it.

He tried so hard to feel better without her but it seems like he can't.

"Why is everything getting harder?" He asked himself.

The loneliness, a night that made him feel lonely even when there are people around him. Without him knowing, he was actually waiting for her calls. Expecting his notification to light up with her name, but it never came. Why haven't you called me yet?

No time wasted, he started to search for Hael's number which he named her 'Pure Hael' because she loves white rose which stans for pure/purety. He always thought of Hael as a girl with pure he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter