Part 2

Monstrous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost six days after that time. Daeyoon seemed in a good mood, he was catching things up with the almost superstar dongsaeng, Sehun, and he also be able to talk with Chanyeol not in the supermarket place. But something wasn’t right, and he knew what it was. Well, he seemed in a good mood.

“129 hours and 28 minutes,” he counted as his clock dinged.

Daeyoon put off his round spectacles as he intertwined his hands together and thought. He tried to figure out what would happened or when would it happened. He threw his head back to the sofa while groaning to let his frustration out. He was keeping it in his heart and it was hurting him.

Clenching his hand into a ball, making him didn’t realize that a blood had made. An electric shock in his hand made him gazed to the hand covered in blood. A cursed left his mouth as his feet brought him to the kitchen sink and opened the faucet. When the water flowed out, quickly he put his hand that was hurt to the icy water. It pained him but he had to be strong. And after he thought it was done, he turned it off and got himself a kitchen towel to press the cut so the blood would stop.

While pressing it hardly, he looked up to the kitchen window that was in front of him, and looked to the amazing sight. The city of Seoul maybe polluted, but according to him, the polluted air just added the charisma to the city.

Changing his focus one more time, he saw that his blood wasn’t stopping. He never had an aid kit, because he disliked them. The reason? Only Daeyoon and God knew. So, he wrapped his hand with the towel and tied it into a knot before he put his running shoes and black leather jacket to complete his red and blue shirt and tight black jeans.

 

His long slender forefinger was trailing the antique wine glass. Gently, he picked it up with his fingers before elegantly placing his lips to the cold glass and tasted the warm liquid. He gulped the red liquid slowly, tasting the acidic taste in his tongue and gulped it bit by bit so his cold throat warm.

“Daeyoon-ssi?” someone called his name formally that made his dead eyes alive and turned his head around.

132 hours and 7 minutes.

“I haven’t introduced myself well. Hi, I’m Oh Hunmi, Sehun’s sister,” the brunette friendly introduced and bowed.

Daeyoon was startled but hide it quickly and introduced himself. “I’m Bae Daeyoon, Sehun’s friend,” he coolly introduced and put his wine glass down to the wooden bar table.

The girl who just introduced himself smiled a bit. “And Chanyeol’s friend also,” she chuckled continuing him. But seeing Daeyoon like that, she now was the one who startled, for making him uncomfortable. “Uh—I’m sorry. I’m not your stalker, it just seemed that everywhere I go I—,” she tried to explain but he coolly waved his hand.

“It is okay,” he chuckled lowly and lowered his head. He his bottom lips before he met her gaze. “I’m just shocked that you knew about my relation. That’s all,” he explained.

“Well, I can tell you why do I know you if you let me sit next to you,” Hunmi said while her eyes were pointing to the empty space next to him before she met his gaze again and smiled.

Daeyoon too, followed her gaze to the empty seat before back again at hers. “You make me curious, so please, make yourself comfortable,” he invited her.

After Hunmi sat on the tall chair next to Daeyoon, she called the bartender and ordered a bottle of vodka, which made Daeyoon’s eyes large. The girl caught the male doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter