Chapter 1 — Boys Pt. 1

Prince Romeos & Princess Juliets

 

Third Person’s POV:
(Monday, 7:22 am)

As Park Chorong walks to the dance room, she sighs, thinking about her little fan-girl about her ‘best friend’ Sunggyu. Well, yeah, they’re best friends, but ignoring your own best friend for hanging out with other girls, Chorong thinks that’s not really what best friends mean. She decides to ignore it and continue walking to the dance room. She opened the door and peeked her head in, seeing if the person she wants to see was there. Turns out two people she wanted to see was there. Chorong then beams and goes inside, waving at two of her best friends, Yoon Bomi & Jung Eunji.

“Chorong unnie~” they chorused and waved back.

Bomi was dancing around in front of the mirror while Eunji was reading a book at a corner. Chorong approached them and sat down on the floor, watching Bomi as she dance around. She laughed as Bomi laughed at her silly move. “Ehehehe, so what brings you here, unnie?”

Chorong just shrugged, not really wanting to say that Sunggyu had ditched her for flirty girls. Eunji narrowed her eyes at Chorong from her book and chuckled, “Did a friend of yours left you out again?” she cooed playfully, crawling over to the now pouting & nodding oldest and sitting beside her. Bomi giggled at Eunji’s question & Chorong’s answer and continued moving around. “Aigoo, some friend,”

Chorong hugged her knees and rested her chin on her right knee, “He’s not that bad,” she mumbled.

Eunji gaped at her, “Unnie! He ditched his own ‘best friend’ for flirts,” she exclaimed slightly, air quoting ‘best friend’ with her fingers.

The eldest sighed, “He does seem like a jerk for that,”

Bomi nodded, “Leave him alone! He’s no good! What kind of friend is he?” she playfully retorted as her finger shook and made faces, making the other two laugh.

Suddenly, the door opens, revealing a tall, slim girl running in. The other three blinked, “Oh, Hayoungie, gwenchana(are you okay)?” Eunji asked, concerned.

“Did something happen?” Chorong followed.

“Was someone running after you?” Bomi asked.

While Hayoung panted, they asked these questions. After then, she pouted, “Unnie~” she whined. Before she could say anything else, the three laughed.

“Boy trouble,” Chorong said, smiling cheekily.

Hayoung blinked, “Y-You know?”

Bomi nodded and smiled, “It’s that tone of yours,”

Eunji giggled, standing up, approaching the youngest and putting an arm around her, “Did he ignore you again?”

Hayoung went back to pouting and nodded, “Well, sort of. I bumped into him a while ago and he helped me with my things but when I tried to talk to him, he got red and told me he needed to go and went,” she blabbered while Bomi & Chorong exchanged glances.

“He got red?~”

“Who got red?” a familiar voice suddenly fills the room. Everyone then turns their heads to see Minah coming in.

“Minah/unnie!” they chorused, a smile coming up their faces.

Minah giggled, waving slightly at them, “Hey, guys~ So, is Hayoungie having boy trouble?”

All of them nodded while Hayoung continued to pout. Minah then flashes a disapproving look, “Shall I go beat him up?”

“EH?!” Hayoung exclaimed, “ANI ANI ANI ANI ANIYOOOOOOOOOO!” she squealed.

Everyone laughed at the maknae’s reaction, “Aigoo~ just kidding, Hayoungie!”

“She really does like him a lot,”

“I wonder why he got red,”

“Hayoung-ah, does he get red whenever you guys talk?” Bomi questioned

Hayoung blinked then thought about it, “Hm… Actually, yes. Yes, he does!”

“Maybe he’s allergic to you,” neither did Eunji, Chorong, Bomi, Minah nor Hayoung said that. They turned their heads to look for the familiar voice and screamed.

“KYAA!”

The person’s eyes widened, “M-Mwo!?”

“Y-Yookyungie, don’t do that!” Chorong whined, clutching her chest.

“You scared us to death,”

“What? I just sneaked in… there’s nothing scary about that~” she mumbled, giggling to herself as she replayed their faces when they screamed, “Anyways, maybe he likes you,”

The others then turned their focus back to Hayoung and nodded, “Yeah! Maybe he does,”

The youngest blushed, “You think so?”

Eunji giggled, “Ne~”

Suddenly, the door burst open and there came in Son Naeun. The girls turned their attention at the door and greeted her.

“Naeunnie!”

“Gah, I was looking for you~” she said as she walk over to Chorong and sat beside her.

“Well, you know we’ll always be here,” Chorong smiled and winked playfully, making Naeun giggle.

“Well, except for when there’s Dance Class,” Bomi said

Minah nodded in agreement, “Oooh! And when we go home,”

The others looked at them weirdly but also chuckled at their honest blonde moment.

They’ve continued talking and playing around until the bell rang for class. They all huddled up and went out of the room. But before they would go to their separate ways, Hayoung spoke, “Unnies, where’s Namjoo unnie?”

Eunji blinked, “Ah! Probably trapped with her bodyguards,”

Yookyung giggled, “Ne. She sent me a text a while ago saying she won’t be seeing us until lunch,”

The others nodded in understanding, “Typical Troublemaker Kim Namjoo,” “We can’t blame her though; her dad’s too over-protective of her,”

“Oh! Speaking of texts, Yookyung-ah, you’re gonna have to tell us about your text-mate,” Chorong teased, poking her sides.

Yookyung made a face but soon chuckled, “Later,”

Soon, they all separated to their classes. Chorong was a sophomore so she gets to go on her own. Minah, Eunji & Bomi were Juniors so they go to class together as well as Freshmen Yookyung, Naeun & Hayoung. Namjoo would’ve been there, but she’s practically jailed. Plus, they’ll see her in class anyways.

--

Like it? ^^;

Omg, & literally LOL @ B2UTY_PinkPanda's comment. xDDDDDDDDDDD (y)
I love you guys for commenting. o-o <3333 NO SERIOUSLY. I facepalm myself when I don't type more chapters and when there's no internet. 

I won't be updating a lot because internet's being crappy. .-. Sorry~ But I still will update. I've got nothing to do anyways. xD