Prologue 1

Prince Romeos & Princess Juliets

 

Park Chorong’s POV:
(Monday, 7:03 am)
I can never understand him. Does he even know I exist? Sigh. I guess I just have to deal with it and follow him around. Kim Sunggyu, you are one clueless guy.

Bang Minah’s POV:
(Monday, 7:03 am)
There he is again. Following her around like his some kind of pet of hers. Spazzing about her as if he’s her number one fan. Never realizing it will never turn out between them. Well, maybe it will. I mean… I think I was talking about our story. Our non-existing love story. Lee Hyunwoo, you’re one big heart-breaker.

Yoon Bomi’s POV:
(Monday, 7:03 am)
I was running to the dance room when… “Whoa!” I exclaimed as I fall backwards. I close my eyes and wait for the pain on my body but strangely, I felt something else. It was like two warm arms all around me. I slowly opened my eyes to see him. Him, again, my knight and shining armor. Kekeke, cheesy. I smiled at him and he smiled back, properly standing me back up. I bowed and thanked him; he laughed a heart-warming laugh and nodded. He told me to stop being clumsy and be careful next time, then he left. Aigoo, thank you, Jang Dongwoo.

Jung Eunji’s POV:
(Monday, 7:03 am)
I was heading to the library when someone tapped my shoulder all of a sudden. I turned around and saw him. It was that rumored-player who now strangely follows me around. What is up with him lately? Did he not understand when I said I wasn’t interested? I think he is a great guy but he has got to stop following me around like as if I am a dog and he is my tail. “Ne?” I answered. He greeted me with a simple hi and a wink. I have got to admit, I almost fainted at that. You are very charming guy, Nam Woohyun.

Son Naeun’s POV:
(Monday, 7:03 am)
I was heading to the office when suddenly someone blocks my way. I look up to see … my ex-boyfriend, Lee Byunghun oppa. I immediately lost eye contact with him after I saw him smirk.

He suddenly touches my arm, making me flinch and say “Hey, babe. Long time no see,” I was about to walk away but he got a hold of me.

“L-Let me go…” I stammered. Honestly, I was really scared right now. After he had broken up with me and tried to rip me into bits, I didn’t want to see him anymore. He was like a monster to me. Byunghun then gets closer to me but I step back whenever he does. But then I reached the dead end; the wall. I screamed for help but we were too far from the school building. “KYAAAAA, GO AWAY!”

He leans in and chuckles darkly. I close my eyes and look away and wait for what he’ll do to me but then instead I hear, “Jerk,” and a punch. I open my eyes to see Byunghun & a guy on the floor and on top of Byunghun. He punched him a lot of times until Byunghun pleaded to stop. The guy then gets up and Byunghun immediately crawls and runs away.

Suddenly, the guy looks at me and asks me if I was okay. I shook my head hesitatingly then he sighs, “Let’s go report this to the office,” he said and took my hand but I pulled away and shook my head furiously.

“N-No! I don’t…”

He then sighs again, “Arasso. Just... be careful next time," I heard him mumble. I beamed and looked at him, opened my mouth to thank him but he started walking away. I watched him walking off, deciding to thank him next time I see him. I was about to walk away as well when I suddenly stepped on something like metal. I looked down and saw what looked like a name tag. I bend down to pick it up and checked it. I don't think it's Byunghun's. Byunghun never wears a name tag. I'm guessing it's my... s-savior's then.

I flipped it back and read the name. It said...

"Kim Myungsoo,"