Bad bye

Navi : Error
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His hope lasted only a few minutes. Hardly had he told Ravi that he felt better that Ravi had risen and left the room. Hakyeon felt lost. He did not know how to get close to Ravi again. Of course, it was all his fault. When he had begun to feel attracted to this man, he had initially denied the situation. He told himself that his love came from the fact that he and Ravi were close friends. From the time they trained to become idols, Ravi stood close to him and was his shield, his reason to keep his motivation. All the members knew that Ravi and him were inseparable. They used to play tricks, make small quarrels, but they were always there for each other at the right time. Hakyeon could take him in his arms when he needed affection, he could slip into bed at night and sleep tight against him. He could hear him repeat his rap scores. He was also his confidant and best friend. So, how do you do if overnight, this friendly love was transformed into real love where each gesture or touch of the other makes you want to melt and throw yourself in his arms? Hakyeon did not know how to do it. He did not know how to survive this new situation. So, he had ignored Ravi. He needed time to think. He needed time to forget his feelings and think about the future of his group. He was the leader. His group was to be the most important thing for him. At first, Ravi did not understand his distance and tried to make it verbalize, but Hakyeon had stood firm. He would not have do it, because, out of patience, Ravi had turned to Ken. Hakyeon thought he was going to die. Jealousy left him no respite.

 

 

The door of his room opened and four men entered the room. Ken threw himse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter