After dark

Navi : Error
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Again. Hakyeon, you're the leader and the main dancer, you should be able to do better than that, "said the half-edged choreographer. Hakyeon could understand his frustration. He was used to a better show, but he was doing his best not to let people see his pain. He was in pain, an extremely bad pain and he was not ready to explain the reason. "Hyung, if you're tired, go get some rest, we'll continue training without you," Ken offered. Hakyeon hesitated. He needed so much rest. But he could not let his team down. The concert was fast approaching, and he had not yet finalized the choreography of his solo dance. Why ? Why did all this happen to him at the same time? Ravi had not spoken to him since morning. His head and back made him suffer martyrdom, and Leo shot him odd eyes from time to time. Hakyeon was fed up with this tension. It was not him. He loved to enjoy life and smile at each of his adventures. But he seemed to be in a nightmare. " Go ahead. I'll take care of the group in your absence, "Leo said, pulling him by the arm and directing him to the exit. Hakyeon followed him without resistance. He needed to rest and especially he needed time to think about what he had to do. He did not want to lose Ravi.

 

 

 

Lying on his mattress did him the best. It helped to reduce the pain in his back. However, the one in his  heart did not seem to leave. He had made a big mistake. A monumental mistake. He had slept with Ravi, his co-worker. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter