BS I.

School of Ghostly

"Are you sure this place is safe?" A petite girl asked as she observed her surroundings, it may look like a calm and serene place but who knows if some traps will suddenly emerge and kill them in a snap. A slightly taller girl laughed and held her hand, "you're too paranoid, Jiwoo. It's not like we're going to die here." They reached the end of the stone pathway and saw the castle-like school that was mentioned in the story. Sooyoung stopped in her tracks and gawked at the sight of the building "holy , we should've brought Chaewon and Hyejoo with us!" She exclaimed and entered the premises. Jiwoo nervously adjusted the strap of her bag and followed Sooyoung. She jogged to keep up with Sooyoung's pace. "Sooyoung, shouldn't we atleast ask for permission before entering this place? This is trespassing." Jiwoo frowned and tugged the taller girl's sleeve, Sooyoung looked at her as if she had gone crazy "Jiwoo, this place is clearly abandoned. Why would there be guards, besides who the will we be asking for permission?"

 

"Oh, right. But this place looks new! Newer than your dentures!"

 

 

"Don't even start with my perfect teeth, Jiwoo. Also, someone might be nice enough to get this place renovated every 5 years."

 

 

"So?! The point is there still might be guards somewhere! They probably saw us in the security camera now!"

 

 

"If that's the case, then they hired a bunch of useless baboons because they left the gate open. Like who does that? They should've already trapped us in here when they saw us in their cctv." Sooyoung scoffed as she looked through a window. "And this place is clearly empty, there's no single soul here besides the two of us."

 

 

 

Jiwoo's eyes widened as she started to look around frantically, "what? Are you sure there's only the two of us here? But i saw someone on the field over there!" She pointed at the empty field but Sooyoung obviously didn't give a single , "Are you serious? Ghosts in the morning? You must be drunk." She joked which caused Jiwoo to whine. "There's nothing to see here, we'll go back later at night with the others." Sooyoung said and started walking back, Jiwoo froze and screamed internally, though she remained calm on the outside as she went out with Sooyoung.

 

 

And as the two completely exited the building, a raven haired girl suddenly appeared out of thin air. "Finally people who are brave enough to visit the school, it's a shame i didn't get to go near them." The ravenette said with a pout, not long after another girl appeared and draped an arm over the smaller girl. "Don't worry about that. They clearly said they will go back later." The girl glanced at the brunette and chuckled, "i'll be looking forward to that."

 

_______________________________________

 

a/n: i dont really care if there is a wrong grammar or spelling but nvm it yall. We came for the crack.

2019 a/n: maybe i do care A BIT