BS III.

School of Ghostly

"Man this place is LIT!" Chaewon said as she looked around the building they entered, "yeah I know right? This place is probably older than your hag right there." A voice responded, it doesn't sound like Jiwoo's, nor Hyejoo's and why the heck would Sooyoung call herself a hag? Chaewon turned her head to where the source of the voice is and saw a girl staring back at her, "sup." Normally, the kirby descendant would say 'sup' back. But remembering that this was an abandoned school from 50 years ago, she gave a strained smile and ran away to catch up to the other three.

 

"Wha- Hey! I know I'm a ghost but at least say wassup!" The ghost clicked her tongue and just watched Chaewon run away, "what the hell did you expect Haneul? Who wouldn't run away if someone suddenly appeared by your side and just casually said sup?!" A girl with the same uniform as the ghost named Haneul appeared and smacked the back of her head. "Shut it Somyeong! I just wanted friends!"

 

- -

"SOOYOUNG UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Chaewon screamed and jumped on the back of the older one, "PARK CHAEWON MY ING BACK!" Sooyoung exclaimed and removed the blonde kirby from her back, Chaewon and Hyejoo grimaced as they heard the bones from Sooyoung's body crack. "That's one hell of a crack, granny." Jiwoo snorted, Hyejoo grimaced again but this time because of Jiwoo's snort, "and that's one hell of a snort." She retorted and walked pass them. "Why were you even screaming a while ago Chaewon?" Sooyoung asked, slowly stretching her back to ease the pain, "I SAW A DAMNED GHOST MA'AM, A GHOOOSSSTTTTT." Sooyoung raised an eyebrow at this, she knew the place was older than her bones but she doesn't believe that there's really ghosts. "How are you so sure that it's a damned ghost?"

 

"Because-" Chaewon abruptly stopped as she saw the old pictures of the students in the school, and she noticed a particular picture that sent shivers down her spine. She pointed the frame wordlessly, "Bin Haneul?" Jiwoo squinted as she reads the name plate on the bottom of the frame, "that's the girl I saw!" Chaewon practically yelled as her voice echoed through the hallway. "Wonnie are you sure you're okay? We're practically the only people here." Hyejoo worriedly said and checked Chaewon's temperature which was surprisingly normal. "Actually you guys aren't the only ones here," a tall noirette that was leaning on the wall caught their attention, "the first residents are literally here with you guys." She said with a smile as she pointed to a frame above her, which contained her picture. "Oh she's pretty by the way." Was the last thing Jiwoo had said before fainting.