BS II.

School of Ghostly

Sooyoung and Jiwoo went back to their dorm with an exciting news, atleast it was for Sooyoung. But without further warnings Sooyoung kicked the door open and screeched, "alright ers! We just came back from confirming and it's true."  Chaewon and Hyejoo shared a look and stared at Sooyoung with an uninterested expression, "well what did you confirm?" Hyejoo lazily asked as she continued scrolling through her phone. "Remember the story of the school that i told you guys about?" Both of the younger girls nodded hesistantly, "that is legit. Jiwoo and i are planning to go back at night." Sooyoung continued, Jiwoo's calm expression contorted into fear.

"I NEVER SAID-"

 

"SHUT YOUR WIDE MOUTH JIWOO."

 

"so, do you guys want to tag along?" Hyejoo shrugged, "I don't really know, what if Haseul unnie finds out?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows and laughed, "don't worry about Haseul, Kahei unnie will keep her busy" Sooyoung said with a suggestive smirk which made Jiwoo gag.

 

 

Jiwoo shook her head and sighed, "that's some nasty Sooyoung." She shuddered and grabbed her bag. "We should go prepare some stuff cause me might get stuck there." Hyejoo raised an eyebrow and laughed, "chill Jiwoo unnie, it's not like we're going to camp there." She said with a teasing grin but packed her things anyways, Chaewon and Sooyoung soon followed. Jiwoo threw her bag to her bed and looked at the clock, "it's too early to go out since it's like three in the evening." She mumbled, Sooyoung also dropped her bag and shrugged, "we should rest for awhile then we'll head out." She lazily muttered as she jumped on her bed. The other three muttered an agreement and also drifted off to sleep.

 

 

________________________________________________

 

After a few hours, Sooyoung quietly got off the bed and went to wake up the others. "Hey, wake up you hoes. It's time to go!" She whisper-shouted as she lightly slapped their arms. Jiwoo jolted up and almost screamed if it wasn't for Hyejoo covering . "Unnie we're gonna get screwed if you shout!" Chaewon hissed and grabbed her bag on the floor, the three girls did the same thing and followed Sooyoung's lead.

 

 

 

"We're gonna go through the window for less trouble." Sooyoung said and opened the window, she hopped out first before motioning the others to follow, "hurry up before Haseul catches us!" Sooyoung reprimanded and carefully closed their window. "Coast it clear?" Sooyoung nodded, "clear, now lets roll es!" Jiwoo grinned and went off, "unnie, how far is this so call school?" Chaewon matched Sooyoung's pace and asked, "it's not that far. Once we get through that forest we will arrive there." 

 

 

But ofcourse, it isn't an adventure without something dumb happening. Halfway through the trail, Jiwoo tripped on a pebble, a damned pebble. She fell face first and groaned, "i'm fine!" She said and gave a thumbs up. Hyejoo just stared at her, "did we even ask?" She nonchalantly said and passed by Jiwoo. Sooyoung and Chaewon snickered and also passed her by without helping her. "Get back here you hoes! I thought were friends?!" Hyejoo laughed and went back to help her up. "Calm down you wimp, we won't leave your 6 year old in a place like this." Jiwoo muttered and just went on. Not long after, they finally arrived infront of the gates.

 

 

"Woah, the gate is still open. That's plain bull." Sooyoung scoffed and went in the gate, once they all got in the oak gates suddenly closed. "That closed with a bANG" Chaewon and Jiwoo screamed and started dancing to Bang. "Jiwoo, Chaewon! Now's not the time to dance, the gate suddenly ing closed!" The two stopped dancing midway and realized the situation, "oh." The duo said in unison, "i told you there are guards here." Jiwoo screamed and twerked away, "how the hell does she do that?" Chaewon said and looked at the older one judgingly. "She's a penguin so its possible." Hyejoo countered and laughed, "okay you little s. You know what? Lets just go inside, we're trapped here anyways." The younger ones sighed and nodded as they followed the twerking penguin.

 

 

 

 

As the squad walked away, three girls suddenly appeared and stared at them. "Hey Jisun you what?" The said girl looked at the tallest one and quirked a brow, "what?" The other petite girl with them also looked. "For small ghosts, you and Hayoung unnie are pretty strong. Like woah, you guys managed to push the gates and i didn't even help." The tall girl teased, Jisun her breath in and glared "run while you still can Lee Chaeyoung."

 

 

 

"Catch me if you can penguin!" 

 

"LEE ING CHAEYOUNG GET BACK HERE"

 

"Why the hell am i friends with them again?" Hayoung facepalmed and just followed the squad of dumb adventurous girls.