Shy, shy, shy

Keo OneShot Collection

Jaehwan was in the process of sitting on the tiny yellow plastic chair, looking very much like the giant man-child that he is, when Taekwoon started regretting giving in to the said person's request.

 

"Please Taekwoonie-hyung, it'll make the transition from my scene to yours much smoother. And plus, I'm sure our Starlight babies will love it!

 

Taekwoon sighed, recalling their conversation. He knows that their fans would love it, but his face is already heating up with just the thought of what he has to do.

 

“There's a house that I've been thinking of, it's that house your living in!~”

Jaehwan sings the last bit out, arms over his head in the shape of a roof, fighting hard not to burst into laughter. Hyuk poorly hiding his muffled snickers behind the camera was not helping.

 

"It's not that hard hyung, I'll help! You just have to close your hands first and then hold them up near your face..."

 

Taekwoon tries doing what Jaehwan taught him again, closed hands near his cheeks, trying hard not to let the others notice. Though no one seemed to be paying attention to him right now anyway, the others, most specially Hongbin, were to busy trying not cringe as Jaehwan asks the camera if it wants to have Ramen at his place.

 

"Jaehwan, I don't think I can-"

"Oh, but hyung~ Yes, you can! You were doing it right just now. Please Taekwoonie-hyung~"

 

Taekwoon sighs again, ducking his head from the memory. And of course, he couldn't say no to Jaehwan who kept saying “Please Hyungie~” with his his puppy dog eyes and pouty lips.

 

Taekwoon was snapped out of his thoughts when the PD-nim called out to him.

 

“Taekwoon-shi, you ready?”

Taekwoon was not, but he nodded anyway.

 

He watches as Jaehwan says his lines, playing with his pointy fingers, and takes a deep breath just as Jaehwan effortlessly acts it out, full of aegyo.

 

Taekwoon walks towards Jaehwan, bending down, looking at Jaehwan who were pouting cutely towards the camera.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

"Just look into my eyes and follow my lead, okay Hyungie? You'll be fine."

 

Taekwoon reminds himself of Jaehwan's words as he lifts his closed hands towards his face, focused on Jaehwan's encouraging eyes. He takes a deep breath once again and bravely moves his wrist.

 

Shy, shy, shy."

 

​​​​___________________________________________________

a/n: How was it? I realised this was super short, but I reckon it's short and sweet like the Keo moment :) Hope you enjoyed it tho!