Jealousy part 1

YOU ARE~

Y/n’s POV

I woke up with an headache and immediately remembered what happened to me last night but I don't remember how I ended home before I could stand the door opened releaving my Mom “Y/n where were you yesterday? You know Irene was so worried after seeing you drunk!” She said, “sorry mom that was unexpected I just started drinking abit but I just drank a lot atlast I didn't mean to make her worry sorry” I said “its OK Y/n-ah see I just want you to know that this marriage maybe for our sakes but I know you love her so whatever happens I want you to always make her smile OK? I want you and her to be happy” she said, “ wow you knew that?” I asked , “of course you idiot I am ur mother I know you more than you know yourself,now get up Irene is making us breakfast, I want you to go with her to check her gown and your suit for your wedding the wedding is day after tmrw we will have a royal dinner with guests and please spend time with her OK be confident Y/n” saying that she smiled and left I sighed and smiled to myself…i went down the dining hall and was sitting of course near Irene she was serving both our parents and me the breakfast she made “Good morning,Y/n-ah” Irene said and smiled at me “Good morning,Irene” I said and smiled back but I was still staring at her for God knows how many minutes i suddenly got snapped by my father “Y/n-ah already love birds before marriage huh?” Dad said ,I became red all of a sudden And they all started laughing…

 

(Timeskip)

 

After breakfast I was waiting for  Irene to get ready for us to go after some time she came I looked at her and knew that I was gonna marry her the most beautiful girl that I've loved we drove to the place we reached after 30mins

 

(Timeskip) I don't have any ideas sorry T_T

 

We were done with choosing our wedding our wedding clothes, we went to a nearby café,we gave our orders while waiting for our orders to be served suddenly Irene hled my hands and said “Y/n I wanna tell you something” , “yes? What is it Irene?” I asked her, “its about our marriage” she said , “ what about it?” I asked her, “Y/n I am not doing this marriage only for our parents sake or partnership but I am doing this because I….”- before she complete her words “hii Y/n babe how are you?” It was Jennie I stood up and gave her a big I missed her she went for a week over seas for her business “ohh Hii Jen ,I am fine” I gave a smile I could feel a pair of eyes glaring at me of course it was Irene's I don't know if she was jealous or just annoyed that Jennie interrupted her words but that east the problem I had to tell Jennie about mine and Irene's marriage and try to make her understand our situation, I looked at Irene and then Jennie and then Irene I was really confused and scared about how will Jennie react will she understand or will she be heartbroken ??

 

Find out in the next chapter!!!(^_^)

 

Hey y'all how was it? I know this chapter is kinda short but trust me it will be a good story thnks for subscribing  。^‿^。 have a great time reading it!! I'll update chp4 soon..!!