True Friends

YOU ARE~

Y/n's POV

It was decided that our wedding would be in 3 days I was happy but sad at the same time becuse i am gonna marry Irene that was the happy part but the sad part was that we were doing this for the sake of our parents sake while I was lost in my thoughts I got a call it was my best friend Kyungsoo he was my friend since i was a kid he and Chanyeol were always by my side no matter what I picked up the call heard a "Hey Y/n how u doing buddy I heard about your marriage? Ur happy right?" He asked "hmm m happy but we aren't getting married for Love but just for our parents sake,I dont even know should be happy or sad?" I said "why don't you just confess already it will be better because you both are gonna be together for the rest of ur lives for this marriage" he said "I can't even though we are getting married we have our own people we are yet dating its not possible"a tear fell from my eyes it hurts so much "I understand I know because I've gone thru this many times,I understand but its OK we are here for u don't worry" he said " by the way I and Chanyeol we are missing you wanna have dinner at my place?" He asked " hmm find by 8pm" I asked "ur right sure see u buddy take care anneyeong!!" I was sad and I was still wondering at the thought that I love Irene but she doesn't I was crying till slowly I drifted to sleep..I woke up at around 6:30 and was just washing up I had to get ready to go to Kyungsoo’s my eye we're kinda swollen but never mind it wouldn't show becuz it soon going to be dark it..

 

TIMESKIP after 7:30

 

I wore a plain black tee,a black skinny pants,a black jacket and an Adidas black snickers (looks like m going fr a funeral 😰 everything I am wearing is black.)I was about to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulders it was no other than Irene she left to meet Bogum and just arrived home at 7 “Y/n where are you going?” She asked “ohh Kyungsoo called me to his place for dinner  I'll be back around 11” I said “oh that's nice,take care,see you soon” she said

And gave me a peck on my cheeks which were turning red ofcourse “yea..aa see you bye”  I said,smiled  and left

 

TIME SKIP to Kyungsoo’s place

 

I entered Kyungsoo's place and found out that it wasn't just dinner it was a freaking party”oh God theses guys seriously” I said to myself I was planning to leave for home without being caught in the act when I heard someone shouting my name and great it was Chanyeol he was with Kyungsoo “Aish these guys” I said softly to myself “heyy Y/n you came 2 mins late” Kyungsoo said  and they started laughing “are u two being serious about being late I guess you should remember the ones who were late for more than an hour during our college days” with that they stopped laughing suddenly Chanyeol gave me a drink and asked “So I heard my buddy is getting married? Aren't u happy that you are getting married to someone u have loved since we were small?” I sighed and said “i know I am happy about that but she  doest love me the way I do to her she’s just thinking we are doing this for our parents” Kyungsoo said “its not true I am sure she loves you the way you do to her and if u still think that she doesn't then why would she kiss you on your 20th birthday?”

 

*FLASHBACK* to Y/n’s 20th

 

My house was covered with loads of decorations for my 20th birthday everyone my friends,Kyungsoo,Chanyeol came for it my relatives and everyone I knew came to celebrate it with me but I wasn't that happy because I wanted to see the person I've always loved it was Irene I was receiving my gifts when I got a call from Irene she told me to come to the  Garden I wore my shoes and ran to the garden when I reached she said “hii Y/n happy birthday” and gave me a smile that I've always wanted from her “..thank you” I said we were walking around the garden when I felt a hand was holding mine it was ofcourse Irene's she stopped me from walking and GAVE ME A KISS!! A KISS on my LIPSS!! I was shocked and was blushing at the same time she was kissing me but I din reply to it I was just in shock it was about 5secs she kissed me she pulled out and said “I am sorry but I didn't have anything to give you for your birthday so this was your birthday gift” she smiled and gave me peck on my cheeks and ran back to the birthday party I was still in shock but that kiss made me have hope to have her but I was quite wrong she already started dating Bogum before that kiss I was feeling bad but I kept it in and it was consuming me..

 

*FLASH BACK END*

 

“It was just a birthday gift and it was long ago” I said to Kyungsoo “OK whatever” chanyeol said “atleast you gonna get married to her you can confess after that” Chanyeol said “yea whatever” I said and drank my beer it was already 10 and I was drinking my 5th bottle of beer and was about to drink another sip from it while Kyungsoo stopped me from drinking becuz I was already drunk and tired “stop Y/n don't drink too much you need to go home as well” he said ,“I don't want to” I said “ let me drink”

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

   

I felt really bad for Y/n he keeps being frustrated and hi heart always breaks becuz of his love for Irene I understand what he is going thru I wish I could help he was drinking a lot today trying to take out his depression of getting married to Irene which was not out of Love I had to take him home before he drinks more so I took out my car and left for his home with him and Chanyeol we reached after 20mins and I rang the bell Irene opened it and was in shock “what happened to Y/n?!” She asked, I said “its fine he just drank a lot here take him to his room”  “is he okay?” she asked,  “yea he is alright” I said with a nervous smile on my face stupid me she could have doubted, with that I said to Y/n “ we are always with you Y/n don't worry ,Good night” I said and left with Chanyeol.

 

Irene's POV

(the POV that I was waiting to write for or u guys were waiting for lol)

 

I met Bogum today he was charming as ever we me at the café as we we're talking he could see me being worried about something so he asked me “irene-ah,what's wrong?,are you OK?” “Oh yea I am,but I need to tell you something really important” I said, “yea sure” he said “Bogum-ah I know we are both dating each other and we like each other but I am soon gonna get married to Y/n but this is just for our parents sake please try to understand” I said “ohh is that so?” He asked, “I am really sorry” I said, “no its OK I'll be going to America for 5yrs and I donno if we could make our relationship go longer so I wanna say that we shud probably break up” he said I felt bad but at the same time was relieved that we were breaking up cuz I was gonna be with Y/n I've always loved him since were kids “so then we are still friends right? He asked. “ yea we are” I smiled after 1 hr Bogum dropped me home n we bid our good- byes I went to my room to freshen up and came out after some time to see Y/n going somewhere he looks so good nd handsome I wanted to hug and kiss him so much

He was about to leave when I tapped his shoulder “Y/n where are you going” I  asked, “ohh Kyungsoo called me to his place for dinner  I'll be back around 11” he said, “ that's nice,take care,see you soon” I said, and gave him a peck on his cheeks Gwadd!! Even he's cheeks we're so soft like a baby I still remember his plump lips I kissed on his birthday I miss it “yea..aa.. bye see you bye” he smiled and left..I was so bored and worried for Y/n I missed him I wanted to cuddle him it was so boring without him so I was just eating some Ramen and scrolling thru my phone i didn't realize that it was already 10:30 pm I heard. A the bell ring I didn't want to open it cuz I was lazy but my maids already went home so I had to when I opened it I was shocked I saw Chanyeol and Kyungsoo holding Y/n arm to arm he was looking drunk and lifeless“what happened to Y/n?!” i asked, kyungsoo said “its fine he just drank a lot here take him to his room”  “is he okay?” I  asked,  “yea he is alright” he replied with a nervous smile on his face I took Y/n to his room and took out his shoes and socks for him to sleep comfortably I was looking at him for about 5 mins I feel so bad looking at him in this situation I wanted to hug him and tell him that I love him but it seems we are just getting married for our parents sake I want him only for myself with that thoughts I wishpered a “Good night, I love you” to him and pecked his lips how I miss them…


 

Hii guys!! How do u like my story is it nice or just too boring? I am sorry if its not well written as I told y'all its my first Fanfic so pls forgive me. (-‿◦) I'll try my best if its wasn't good and DW  I'll update on random days or may everyday...yay!!!