=4= Am I Jealous?

~ Just a Simple Love Story ~

"WOOOOO!!!" the B2uties screaming so loudly.

Not only b2uties but there also two girls that screaming out loud.

Yapp.. Hara and Gyuri so excited that they also screaming on the top of their lungs like the other fans.

 

Beast starts their concert with Bad Girl performance, followed by Mystery.

After that, they start to converse with their fans.

"Yorobeun, ARE YOU EXCITED??" Screamed Doojoon.

The b2uties screaming loudly.

Beast starts to introduce themselves.

When Junhyung introducing himself, Hara screaming extra loud.

"Calm down Hara-ya, you are TOO excited hearing his introductory," teased Gyuri.

Hara just  smiling, feeling embarassed. Yes, she doesn't know why but she feel extremely excited just by hearing Junhyung's voice.

 

"I like you the best, b2uties yorobeun." cued Kikwang  to their next performance, I like you the best.

Nobody knows that this song is about Hara that created by Junhyung. No one knows, even Hara herself.

Yooseob once asked Junhyung about who is the girl that being described in his rap lyrics. But he just smiled and said "No one, just my imagination."

And of course Yooseob didn't believe his word. Why his imagination was so clear about this girl.

He wanted to ask him more about this, but he knows that Junhyung will never tell him the truth.

 

While singing, Junhyung tries his best to find Hara in the seats.

But he can't find her, it's too crowded.

When he start his rap part, he noticed his girl screaming.

'That's her'

He is doing his rap while looking at her. Hopefully he can delivers his feeling.

 

On Hara's Side

"Hara-ya. I think Junhyung is looking at you."

"That's impossible unnie, maybe he just looks at his fans in this side. Moreover, why is he looking at me."

"Don't know why, but I think his rap match you perfectly. Slim figure, petite height, small face and soft hair. It's so like you"

"Unnie, it's not only me who has that kind of characteristics. There's many other girl that have that kind of figure."

"You're right Hara. Maybe I'm just overly shipping both of you. Hahaha.." Gyuri chuckles.

She thinks deeply about her words to Gyuri. She remember what Hongki said to her.

Is this that girl's characteristics? Who is that girl? Is it Hyuna? It fits her. 

She has many question popping in her head. 

 

Now, it's time for their solo performance.

Everyone showing their different talents.

Kikwang dancing his 'american' dance that make b2uties screaming so loud.

Next, it's Junhyung solo time.

He performs his new song that he created specially for the b2uties.

Hara watching this performance excitedly, whe she realizes that there's another girl at the back of the stage.

Then, the light spot on her.

It's Hyuna.

Junhyung asks her help to featuring in this song because her voice fits this song perfectly.

Many b2uties screaming with joy but there's also some that feel upset. And Hara is one of them that being upset.

Not only singing, but they also dancing, some y moves.

http://static.tumblr.com/hnzhcec/F7Nlvoxlf/junah-cat-theme-gif.gif

Watching them like this makes Hara so upset. She doesn't know why but it just hard to see both of them so close like that.

She just quietly watching their performance.

Am I jealous?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.. o(>,<)o

Thanks for my subsribers and loyal readers.. Love you guys. (^_^)

Please subscribe and don't forget to give me comments about this story..

 

xoxo

miss_R