=3= The Concert

~ Just a Simple Love Story ~

"Unnieeeee.. Ppalii.. You are so slow "

"Just relax Hara.. It's just 4 p.m. and the concert don't start until 7 p.m. Are you really that eager to meet Junhyung?"

"Aniyooooo.. It's just..... ahhh, molla.. Just ppali unnie" Hara pouted and leaving Gyuri who is laughing endlessly.

 

Beast's Concert Hall

"Waaaa.. There are so many fans." said Gyuri.

"ssshhhh.. Unnie, don't talk so loudly, we don't want them to notice us, right?"

They are walking slowly then stop because they notice someone.

"Hara, isn't that Hongki?"

"I think it is."  

"Hongki-yaaaa" Gyuri shouted.

He shockingly turn and find Gyuri and Hara, "Annyonghaseyo nuna, hara-ya."

"Annyonghaseyo Oppa, do you come alone?" Hara said.

"No, i'm planning to watch this Ssam-D hyung and Lady Jane nuna. But I think they're late."

"Hara-ya, I'm going to toilet for a minute." Gyuri left them and go to the toilet.

 

"Hara-ya.. Do you know that Junhyung is liking someone?"

Hara surprised to hear that," Who? Do you know her?"

"I don't know too, that's why I ask you because you are so close with Junhyung. He makes me so curious."

Hara thinks deeply about Hongki's word. 'Who is that girl that Oppa likes? Is it Hyuna?'

Gyuri comes back from toilet. "hey.. What are you two talking about?"

Hongki just smiles,"Nothing nuna.. Let's go in now. Ssam-D hyung said that he already in the hall"

They are walking into the hall. Hongki walks in the front, Gyuri and Hara following his back. Hara being so silent.

"Hara-ya. What happened? You are so quiet."

"Nothing unnie.. I'm just so excited to watch the concert."

"Oowhh.. You are that excited to watch Junhyung. right? hahahaha.."

"Unnieeeeeeeee.." Hara pouted again.

 

 

"Let's enjoy today's concert and perform well. Let's do our best." said Doojoon.

Everyone gathers and put their hands together. " Beast Fighting!!!" everyone cheered.

The concert will begin in 10 minutes. Then Junhyung check his phone.

*no new messages*

He is waiting for Hara's messages. He wants to ensure that Hara come to watch their concert.

Suddenly. *beep-beep*

-Oppaa.. Fighting!! Do your best!! I'm here to support you., (^o^)V- from : princess Hara.

He is so happy to get a message from Hara. Now he feel so energized. And also smiling like crazy.

"I think Junhyung has already gone crazy. Look at him smiling like a fool." Kikwang said to Yooseob.

 

"Beast yorobeun.. In position! 3 minutes more." the staff said.

 And the concert begin..

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. This week has been so hectic.

Thank you for the comments and subscriptions.

Feel free to give me comments about the story and also to subscribe my story.

*I don't know why but the writing turns into blue and I can't change it*  (-,_,-)"

 

xoxo

miss_R