=1= I've Fallen in Love..

~ Just a Simple Love Story ~

 

-In Restaurant, after dinner with Hongki-

"Hongki-ya! I think I've fallen in love.." 

"Mwoh?? With who?"

"Just someone.. I won't tell you."

"Ya Hyung! Please tell me, I'm your good friend, right? Pleaseeeeeee, " He's looking at Junhyung with his sparkling eyes.

"I'm going home now, gonna text you later." Junhyung just smirked and left Hongki. 

"Okay Hyung! Be like that and I don't want to talk to you anymore. Hmmphh.. I hate you." Hongki screamed and pouted. But who cares, he is all alone.

 

-In Junhyung's Car-

 

"I think I had gone crazy" Junhyung said to himself. Still smiling like a crazy fool.

Yes. He is already in this condition since he know this one girl. A girl can make the 'Joker' gone crazy.

*beep-beep*

-Oppa.. What are you doing?- from : princess Hara (this is what shows in his phone)

He sends a reply right away.

-Nothing.. I'm on my home after eating with Hongki.. Wae??- from : Joker (this is what shows in her phone)

-Are you busy right now? Just need someone's accompany..- from : princess Hara

-Where are you Hara-ya? Oppa'll be coming right away- from : Joker

-Thank you Oppa.. I'm in the park near my dorm..- from : princess Hara

Junhyung knows that Hara must be not in a good mood. He knows that she is must be upset about the contract news of KARA. 

 

-In the Park-

After he parked his car.

He find her sitting alone in her usual spot. Just wearing a hoodie over her head and shorts. 

"Hara-ya" He calls her name softly. She turns back and find Junhyung with his smile.

"Thanks for coming oppa." She smiles at him and give him a hug.

"Why are you here? It's already dark, and you are here all by yourself. What if something happened to you? And are you not freezing just with that kind of clothes?" Junhyung just talking non-stop. 

She chuckles, "Don't be mad oppa.. You sound just like an ahjumma, you complaining a lot."

"yeah.. Just calls me anything, but you should call me first before coming here, and not making you waiting for me." Junhyung pouted.

"Mianhe oppa.. It's just.. You know." She stops and just look down.

"Hara-ya.. Mianhe. I know I shouldn't be nagging you." He just realized that she called him to accompany her not nagging at her.

And minutes later, she just tell everything to him.

"I love them like my sisters. And I think we cannot be break up like this." She tells him while holding back her tears.

Junhyung just listen to her story and pats her head slowly.

"Don't hold back your tears. If you want to cry, just let it out. Don't make it a burden in your heart" Junhyung said.

And she cries in his chest.

"I think you should tell them what you feel. And tell them how much you love and care for them. I know that they will also feel the same"

"Hmmm.. Thanks Oppa.." and then "A-chooo" She is sneezing.

Junhyung sighing. "Like I said you should wear more clothes. It's freezing you know." Then, he takes off his jacket and gives it to her.

"Another thanks oppa.. I owe you many things." She smiles at him.

"Don't be like that. That's what friends for. Do you want to go home now? I'll take you home." 

"Okay.." 

After telling her problem to Junhyung, she feels more relaxed.

Junhyung try to entertains Hara on their way home. He tries to make Hara smiles again. And it works. He loves her smile a lot.

"We're here. I think you should going in now. It's already midnight." Junhyung smiled.

"Yeahh.. Once again thanks oppa." She hugs him and get down from his car still wearing his jacket.

"Wait! Hara-ya.."

"Yes?"

"Hmmmm.. Just.. Good night and sweet dreams." 

"Nae oppa.. Good Night and sweet dreams too" She once again smiles at him and then go in to her dorm.

 

 

 

"... and I love you" Junhyung just speak silently.

Then he rides his car going back to his dorm. Still can't forget her smile. "I'm really going crazy" Junhyung mumbles to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My 1st Chapter.. YAY!!! 

Sorry if the story .. (>,<)

Hope you will like it.. Tell me what do you think..

Don't forget to give me comments.. (^o^)

 

xoxo

miss_R