Honeymoon

Honeymoon

Honeymoon

 

“We are not going to a place where we need passport, right?” Namjoon asked when Taehyung brought up the topic of their belated honeymoon.

“Why?” The younger asked, his eyebrow raised high as he abruptly sat straighter on the couch. Then his brows furrowed in suspicion. “Don't tell me you..”

Grinning sheepishly at his now husband, Namjoon confessed guiltily. “I lost my passport when we move here.”

 

“For God’s sake!” Yoongi raises his voice as soon as he and the other four walk in and look around the house of the newly wed couple. “Why does this place look much worse than shipwreck?”

Stopping himself from messing his hair under the black cap when he hears a dull thud from further inside the house, Yoongi shouts calling the owner of the house who deliberately invites them to help them find something. “Namjoon!”

“It’s Taehyung.” Raising from behind the couch in the living room, Namjoon explains. “He throws everything while looking for the tickets.”

From the back of the house, Taehyung’s voice adds. “And I still can't find it!”

“Why did you hide it in the first place?” Namjoon cracks, glaring at the direction of where his husband is.

“I want it to be a surprise!” That is Taehyung’s answer. “I don't want you to find it before I tell you that!”

“And now we can't go because you forget where you hide it?”

Rushing to Namjoon, Seokjin helps the younger to calm down and tidy up the place while also searching the lost tickets. “Aigo.. You two are really problematic. Remind me again why I let you two to get married?”

Namjoon looks up at Seokjin from his crouching position. “Because we love each other to the moon and back?”

The two turn when they hear Hoseok exclaims funnily. “Why back? Just stay at the moon or go beyond.” While saying that, the man also starts cleaning the place. Following him, Jimin and Jungkook go to two other places where things are also scattered.

“Look at this mess.” Jimin laughs, shaking his head at this find-the-tickets-dammit chaos. “And I thought that we're invited here to have a tea while talking about your newlywed life.”

“I'll make a tea.” Namjoon says guilty, standing up from his spot and makes his way to the kitchen.

“And coffee.”

Stopping on his way, Namjoon turns to see Yoongi scowling at him, hands in his jacket pockets. “Coffee.” He repeats before walking to other room and reluctantly searching the ticket despite the grumbles.

Smiling at his hyung’s small crouching figure who is flipping through a thick novel book which is his first best-seller book, Namjoon goes to the kitchen and starts making drink for everyone.

Taking the coffee bean jar with ease from the high cabinet, Namjoon specially takes a lot for Yoongi. Knowing his irritated mood, he needs to serve him more than good coffee.

After starting the coffee grinder, the tall man closes the lid tightly and looks up at the cabinet to place the big jar. And that is when his eyes almost jump out of his eye sockets.

Namjoon never open this cabinet because Taehyung takes pride in his coffee and he always let the younger do all the coffee related work. They should have search here.

“Tae!” He calls his husband as his eyes glued to the plain white envelopes which is decorated by Taehyung's scribbles and two characters of Taehyung's original illustrations, an alien with heart-shaped head and a sleeping koala. Reading the ‘Let's go to Spain!’ written above Tata, Namjoon is sure that this is the things they have been searching for. “I think I find the tickets!”

 

“You know…” Taehyung starts as he looks at the five persons sitting side by side in the airport lounge. “I'm sorry for making you cleaning up our house that other day. But, I don't think that all of you coming with us is a good thing.”

“Why?” Seokjin chirps up, eyes open wide to stare at Taehyung meaningfully. “Just think of it as family holiday.”

“Right.” Beside the eldest, the youngest voices out his opinion.  “It is rare for all of us to have the chance to travel together.”

“Just enjoy it.” Jimin says, not looking at Taehyung because he is too busy taking selca with Hoseok.

Pulling his sunglasses down, Yoongi gives him pointed look. “We can't have you stranded in Spain and being deported because you lose your things.”

Looking at them exasperatedly, Taehyung turns to his husband who can only shrug his shoulders and smiles sheepishly. “What can we do?”

 

Being followed by 5 men isn't what Taehyung planned for their honeymoon. But that's what happening to them.

“Namjoon-ah. We should go there.” “Hyung! Look at that glasses! Aren't they cool?” “Joon-ah! Let’s take a pic in front of it!”

Not only that Taehyung has to deal with 5 intruders stealing all of his chances to be with Namjoon, but there is also Min Yoongi who always speaks up whenever they try to run away from the group. “Namjoon, don’t stray to far away.” The fifth time Yoongi says that, Taehyung who has been trying to be calm and patient finally explodes.

“YAH!” He shouts so loud that almost all tourists in the radius of ten meters all turn to look at him, the closest ones giving him disapproving glance for shouting rage inside Sagrada Familia.

“What’s wrong with you?” Of course, it will be Yoongi who scolds -diss- him spectacularly, despite his shorter height, he can make Taehyung feeling like a 5 year old loser again with his judging stare alone. “If you’re tired, go and take a rest.”

“I’m. Not. Tired.” Taehyung seethes, doing his best not to give any big physical reaction to Yoongi, because this is more important than him losing his temper. “But I’m tired of having you all around me and Namjoon.” He finally says it.

Scowling, the elder crosses his arms, intimidating Taehyung. “Brat. Say that again.”

 

With his shoulders slump down, Taehyung walks tiredly across the crowded street. Gosh, for Tata’s sake, he is now more tired than ever. “Let’s find somewhere to sit, first.” He says aloud but weak, weakened by tiredness, and also relief.

Laughing beside him, Namjoon pats the younger’s back. “Yeah. Let’s take a seat.”

Finding an unoccupied bench, the two sit and drink to exchange the rush of sweat pouring out of them. Namjoon chuckles as he sees Taehyung slouching down like a dead man. Placing his hand on Taehyung’s shoulder -a comforting weight for the younger, Namjoon cheers him up. “At least we’re now apart from them.”

Looking up at Namjoon, Taehyung smiles wide, thanking him for his optimism.

 

“Hyung, why are we here? I thought we are going to have lunch?” Jungkook asks with his hands resting on his abs, looking betrayed by the short hyung in  front of him.

Turning to look at the youngest, Yoongi gives him pointed look. “Do you think we can leave them alone?”

“But…” Jungkook wants to protest but the look Yoongi throws at him shuts him into silence.

“Captain! They move!” It is Jimin who says that as he puts on his big sunglasses and face mask. Though, as much as he tries to cover his face, his red Hawaiian shirt and beige Bermuda short -with special custom ‘Jimin’ embroidered at the hem- already give him away. Jungkook wants to tell him but, with how excited the older is with this sudden change of agenda, he knows that he will be brushed off.

Pushing down the ‘Agust D’ cap to shadow his face, Yoongi turns and starts giving orders. “Jimin. Hoseok. Both of you go past them and keep a good distance. Pretend to take some selca or record yourselves, make sure that Namjoon and Taehyung are captured in your camera view.”

Both exclaim a ‘Yes’ before running off to do their undercover mission -which really is not undercover, with how much their appearances announce their presence. Then Yoongi turns to look at him and the eldest.

“Both of you will be following them from the side. Keep your eyes on them and make sure that they don't scatter their things around.”

Beside him, Jin nods enthusiastically, but Jungkook can't feel like that with how hungry he is. “What about you, hyung?”

The older raises his brow, questioning Jungkook’s question. “I will follow them from behind. Now, go before we lost them. Call either Hoseok or Jimin if you lose them.”

Groaning silently, Jungkook reluctantly does it and walks with Jin.

 

“Awww. They are so cute~~ Uri Namjoonie and Taehyung-ah.” Following Hoseok’s claim, several camera shutters can be heard clearly.

“I don't know what Tae says, but he does a good job making Joonie-hyung blush like that.”

“Ck. What a mess.”

“Why do they go to this fast food chain? They should have gone to authentic Spanish restaurant.”

Thank god because the first place Namjoon and Taehyung go to, is a restaurant. Using the chance and ignoring the four hyung stalking the other two, Jungkook eats as much as he could while his 4 hyung not bothering to have lunch.

 

“Ya! Are we busted? They run faster!”

“Keep your eyes on them! We can't lose them!”

“Hyung! They turn at that corner!”

“Jungkook-ah. What are you doing? At this rate you will be left behind!”

Breathing harshly, the youngest tries to run as fast as he can while bearing with the discomfort in his stomach area. If he knows that they are going to run after eating, he won't eat that much of hamburgers and fries.

 

“We lose them.” Dropping onto the ground to rest his feet, Jimin laments his inability to catch up to the two newly wed couple despite being the fast runner of their group.

air as much as he could, Hoseok wipes the sweat rolling down from his forehead. “I never think that Namjoon can outrun us. Must be Taehyung’s trick and his luck.”

Clicking his tongue, Yoongi checked his phone. “I will hunt them down.”

“Uuh.. Should we go back to the hotel? Jungkook-ah has stomach cramp.”

Three pairs of eyes all turn to look at Jin who crouched by Jungkook’s side. The youngest’s face look a little pale with pained expression marring his face.

 

“We lose them?” Namjoon asks, peeking from behind Taehyung to look around the street.

Squinting to check the crowd, Taehyung doesn't answer until he is sure that the other aren't near them. “Yeah.”

Sighing in relief, Namjoon steps back to look at his husband. “Where should we go now?”

“Now…” Taehyung drawls, turning to look at Namjoon as he thinks about their plan now that the others aren't tailing them anymore. “Let's get away from here first. If the others are trying to find us, it will be harder for them if we go to less touristic place.”

“Where?”

Grinning at the taller, Taehyung shows his phone.

Grinning back at Taehyung after studying what's displayed on the screen, Namjoon raises his fist to show his agreement. “So that's the reason you are always on your phone. Planning for this escape.”

Bumping their fists, the younger tilts his head. “Let's go!”

 

The day strolls slowly as the couple walk side by side down the street of cute houses decorated with bright cheerful rows of colors. Their hands holding onto each other, loose enough to let go but tight enough to not be separated.

Random topics flow easily from their mouth as rows of fresh ideas are exchanged between them, readily Namjoon’s free hand is stuck on his phone to take notes of them. And Taehyung never really stops coming up with more and more ideas.

Most of them might not get to be used in their future works but, they will hold some part of memories of their honeymoon which will prompt them to remember this very moment. Of walking side by side, not bothered by anything as they laugh and enjoy their time together.

The honeymoon doesn't go like what they had planned it to be, but what is Love and Adventure if they go as planned? With both of them like surprise, they welcome everything happen in their trip.

Well maybe not everything. Their five best friends are not included in the welcomed things. But, no matter what they are still their best friends, despite their intrusion. There are reasons why they have been friend for years. All in all, this honeymoon trip is going well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You think the story ends here? No.

 

“Ya! Didn't you get your own rooms?! Go away from my room!” Fighting the glare and displeased look Yoongi and Jin throw at him, Taehyung kicks the five young men out of his and Namjoon’s hotel room.

“I don't care if you call this family holiday. But this is our honeymoon. When I say our, I mean mine and Namjoon’s only!” He emphasizes when Jin looks like he want to say something. “Now, get lost!” With that said, Taehyung slams the door closed and double locks it with the chain.

Taehyung goes back to Namjoon and without much ado, do what he has been wanting to do. Kissing Namjoon.

 

A sharp series of professional knocks on the door almost stops their activities. They paused looking at each other before deciding to ignore the sound. But then the knocking sound comes again, this time louder and followed by accented bright voice announcing “Room Service.”

Furrowing his brows, Taehyung is about to answer and tell the staff that they get the wrong room when a short barrel of messages come into Namjoon’s phone. The older immediately checks it and reads the content sent by Jimin.

We order dinner for you because you don't go to the restaurant. ;)

Enjoy the meal! ;p

I love you Joonie-hyung! ;*

Hearing the insistent Room Service knocking again as Taehyung reads the messages, Taehyung shouts in rage. “YAA!!!!”

 

 


 

Thank you for reading! Author of Best Seller Books Namjoon and Illustrator Taehyung. One day they will make a webtoon lol

There is really not much plot in here. But still I hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to check Taehyung’s twin brother XD click on WeddingStoriesOchie94 tag to see full list of my work in this series.

See you on my next story!