Chapter 2

Who has time for titles?

Min Yoongi slowly opened his eyes as he felt the sun’s beam shine through his eyelids he looked at the alarm clock next to his bed and saw that it was 7:32 am,” it’s too early for this ,” he groaned as he rolled over. He drifted began drifting off to sleep when he heard a loud BANG coming from his front door. Yoongi sat up fast and grabbed his alarm clock and walked toward his bedroom door,” whoever in thought it was a good idea to wake me up has hell to pay,” he whispered to himself before throwing the door open ready to chuck his clock at the person. But there was his best friend, Kim Namjoon, lazing on his sofa. Yoongi threw his alarm clock anyways a but missed as it hit the vision beside his best friend. 

“Hey! You could’ve killed me!” Namjoon exclaimed. Yoongi grumbled some curses under his breathe before making his way to the kitchen to make some coffee,” And I would’ve if it wasn’t so early and I was actually awake,” he said angrily as he realized he was out of coffee beans,” go get me some coffee,” he ordered. Namjoon scoffed at him,” And what makes you think I’ll just follow your order?” He asked. Yoongi glared at him before the younger got up and left mumbling,” ok, ok, I get it,”.

Yoongi sighed before flopping onto his couch. He had stayed up late last night working on a new song, he finished it but now he just needs a singer. The song Yoongi had written is different from what the typical pop genre, this one was more slow, more soulful. He was ready to search the world to find the perfect voice for this song. But before that, Yoongi had some sleep to catch up on, so he laid down on his couch and curled up before closing his eyes and falling back asleep.

Ten minutes later and here comes Namjoon again, slamming the door behind him as Yoongi gave him a death glare. Namjoon only smiled,” What? You said you wanted coffee so here’s your coffee,” he said as he placed a cup before him. Yoongi, still glaring at him took a sip,” What the ? This is cold,” he said. Namjoon only smiled again,” Here’s the thing Hyung, when I was in line waiting for your coffee I ran into this amazing man, he’s tall, built, broad shoulders, and his fave, ohmygod, his face is literally sculpted to perfection,” Yoongi started drifting off again before Namjoon said something that made him sit up again,” and I told him we would be happy to come and have dinner tonight at his restaurant,” Yoongi glared at him,” No.”

Namjoon whined,” But Hyung, you don’t understand! I think I’m in love!” Yoongi rolled his eyes at the other,” No.” He said agai. Namjoon grumbled before his face lit up,” Hyung~ I’ll clean your motorcycle for you,” he offered. Yoongi thought about it, his motorcycle did need a wash, he was just too lazy to actually take it to get washed,” fine,” he said before walking to his room,” YES!” He heard Namjoon exclaim before he felt him hurry into his room and start looking through his closet,” And what the hell do you think you’re doing?” Yoongi asked him. Namjoon replied after pulling out one of Yoongi’s only button up,” you need to look good so we can give off a good impression,”. Yoongi scoffed at him before throwing the shirt back inside the closet,” there is no way in hell im dressing up for your date, I’ll wear whatever the hell I want,” he said before pulling out his favorite leather jacked, a white t shirt, and a pair of black ripped jeans. Namjoon sighed before giving up,”Fine but be ready by six” he said before leaving. Yoongi sighed too and flopped back onto his bed and slept until it was ready to go.

~

Yoongi and Namjoon walked up to the restaurant, he rolled his eyes at Namjoon who was literally bouncing up and down. Yoongi pushes Namjoon inside and looked around, he heard someone strumming a guitar which made him relax quickly before he heard a deep voice call out,” Someone will be with you in a minute,” at that moment he saw him.

~

~

A/N Sorry guys, I wasn’t sure if I was really feeling this story too much but you guys made me feel so loved :) So I guess I’m continuing! Thanks for all the support!