four // coffee

devilish ; 2jae

youngjae missed jaebum.

his heart longed for the cold hearted brunette, but he knew that he had most likely lost jaebum forever.

the doorbell to the café youngjae worked at rang and youngjae paused from scrubbing the counter before plastering on a sickly sweet smile and spinning around to meet the customer.

"hello, welcome to Simply Delightful, what can I get you today?" youngjae enthused in an overly excited tone despite the aching that had rooted itself to his soul.

youngjae's heart stopped in his chest as he met eyes with jaebum... but jaebum being there wasn't the reason why his eyes began stinging familiarly in preparation for tears.

jaebum was holding hands with one of the most renowned faces in the area; park jinyoung.

youngjae wanted to throw up as he glanced down at their interlocked fingers but he endured, a smile on his face to hide how broken his heart was.

jaebum didn't even even seem bothered by the fact that his ex lover was meeting his new one, probably because he didn't care even the slightest about youngjae.

"can we get two cappuccinos and two coffee cakes, please?"

youngjae smiled at jinyoung, "of course, anything else?"

"do you want anything else, jaebummie?"

youngjae grit his teeth, fighting the tears that were seconds away from rolling down his cheeks.

who knew loving could hurt this much