two // cold

devilish ; 2jae

jaebummie ❤
youngjaewe need to talk
[seen @ 23:02]

youngjae felt his heart sink to his stomach. jaebum rarely texted him and when he did, it was never for the right reasons.

quickly typing a short reply, youngjae pulled off his robe and switched into something less revealing.

the door bell rang not long after, and youngjae felt his heart pound painfully in his ribcage. he was undoubtedly afraid that jaebum wanted to stop seeing him.

the paranoia made his hands shake as he unlocked his front door to reveal a scruffy looking jaebum.

"hi," youngjae whispered, averting his gaze to the wooden floor.

jaebum didn't reply, and instead grabbed youngjae from the back of his neck and smashed their lips together. he interlocked their fingers and his right hand possessively gripped youngjae's hips.

"don't around with other guys whilst we are ing," he growled, tone animalistic.

youngjae pulled away, "what do you mean, hyung?"

jaebum ran a hand through his hair aggressively, expression dark. "I heard that you were ing jackson on the side, you stupid b*tch."

youngjae felt tears sting in his eyes, his chest constricting painfully at jaebum's harsh words. he could smell the alcohol on jaebum and it was obvious he was drunk out of his mind but that didn't stop the words from hurting any less.

"jackson's my best friend... I don't like him that wa--"

" you, choi youngjae," jaebum spat.

he turned and stormed out of youngjae's apartment, slamming the door.

youngjae let the tears roll down his cheeks, sobbing quietly to himself.

I just want him to love meIs that too much to ask?