TEASER

EUPHORIA

TEASER

 BTS (방탄소년단) - Euphoria - Color Coded Lyrics

 

Related image

 


Euphoria

/juːˈfɔːrɪə/

A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness.


 

THEY watched the sea, all seemingly lost in the rhythmic percussion the waves produced onto the beach sand. Eyes steadying themselves onto the horizon, the sight with having felt as if it were merely inches away from their touch. 

A state of tranquility soon consuming over their bodies, all previous worries seemingly fading away at that exact moment. It was utterly perfect, soft hues of pink's and orange painting the beach's skies with array's of thick coats of subtle warmth. It was as if the sun decided to kiss the once diluted sky and replace it with a shades of rouged salmon.

The marbles of soft white's decorating the pink satin surface, resembling a turning page catching the sun. The tumbling slates of vapour covering the remaining areas of the illuminated scene, almost complimenting the specks of lustred colours.The scene in front with holding an ethereal type of beauty. One that simply made you want to gaze your eyes upon the beautiful landscape ahead, stare beholding at the memorising sight in pure ecstasy.

Jin was the one to suddenly break the thick fog of silence between the males. His tall frame abruptly situating itself into their fields of vision, the clear expression on his face being an evident indicator of beamed happiness. A distinct reminder as to why they were located on the outer circuits of an unknown beach in the first instance.

"Yah!" the older raven haired spoke loudly, maroon orbs quickly darting themselves towards a certain male. His previous happy demeanour now replaced with one of seriousness. And that's one of the many reasons as to why Jeon Jungkook had a deep admiration for the elder. His ability to have both a seemingly care free attitude, and yet be so serious and hard working.

A large smile quickly forming itself onto the outer edges of the opposing males lips, eyes gleaming brightly with the same sincerity and love for the other older male. "Jin" he began to softly chuckle to himself, tightly wrapping both his arms in between the small of the elder's back in a secure hold.

 

"Happy birthday, Jin"