End

Baby News
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Sehun is very busy today, Mina makes food for herself, which is a good thing because she’s not ready to face her husband. After lunch, Mina goes to see a gynecologist alone without anyone’s knowledge. Her heart blooms after the doctor confirms her pregnancy. She feels a different kind of happiness. It’s new and kind of fresh. It’s the feeling of becoming a mother. It feels surreal too.

 

Congratulations Mrs. Oh, you’re three weeks pregnant.

 

However, once she arrives home, she starts getting nervous about telling Sehun. Mina’s afraid of upsetting her husband but he surely won’t get mad, she hopes. When has he ever gotten mad at her? He has never done so. They rarely get into fights. The last time they got into one, they sorted it out nicely. Cutely, too actually.

 

Mina was paying a visit to Sehun’s office during lunch hour one day but was greeted by a girl sitting on the desk, facing Sehun. It was just the two of them in the room. The said girl was wearing a short skirt and a shirt with two buttons undone, almost showing off her cleavage.

 

She left the room with tears streaming down her cheeks. Mina was so hurt that she didn’t pay attention to whether Sehun cared about the girl or not. He was trying to get rid of the girl but sure, once you’re hurt you’d never see that anymore. What you can think of is what you see and that explains enough. Mina has had enough. She had never expected Sehun would let a girl do that. What if she arrived later or never came? What could have happened?

 

It hurt her even more that Sehun was mad at her. He was being unreasonable just because she didn’t want to listen to any of his explanations. She was hurt. Very. All she needed was some time to herself. The fight prolonged for almost two weeks. Mina gave him a silent treatment and they even slept with their backs facing each other, not hugging or cuddling to sleep anymore throughout that period of time.

 

Sehun finally came to his senses after getting scolded by his bestfriend Chanyeol and had to sit for a man talk with him.

 

Chanyeol suggested him to make something for her as an apology and told him to man up and apologise because it was clearly his fault from the way he behaved. So Sehun knitted her a scarf since winter was getting near and bought her a blue penguin hand puppet. Sehun was praised for the idea of making a scarf. Chanyeol thought it was cute of him.

 

Sehun didn’t have to try very hard because Mina pouted when he presented her the scarf he made for her with love, and that meant Mina forgave him. The hand puppet was adorable, she was touched by the effort Sehun put in just to be forgiven and to gain back her trust.

 

He stood close to her. She pouted and looked down, hiding her face. Sehun wrapped his arms around her and she returned the hug. He knew by then Mina couldn’t hold it back anymore. He explained to her that the girl who came into his office was an employee who had been trying to flirt with him and that was her first and only try. The female employee liked him since she started working for his company and wanted to get closer to him, possibly working for him so that she could be with him and Sehun thought it was silly because he would never hire such a female employee. He fired her right away that day. Sehun aplogised and reassured his wife that it will never happen again. What Mina saw was the girl trying to talk to him, nothing worse happened thanks to her for coming to see him.

 

Sehun kissed his wife, feeling blissful that he got to kiss her and touch her again. Mina felt happy that he knitted her a scarf. She loved it, and the hand puppet too. The fact that it was a penguin one made her happier because Sehun always mentions about how much she resembles a penguin.

 

 

 

 

Mina smiles as she reminisces the bittersweet fight. Glancing at the clock, she quickly sits on the big bed in their master bedroom, trying to find a way on how to tell her husband that she’s pregnant. It’s already 4:30PM and that means Sehun is probably finishing his work for the day and will head home straight away.

 

Her brain isn’t really helping when she can only come up with telling him straightforwardly. That somehow feels dangerous.

 

She resorts to browsing the Internet for ways to inform the news.

 

Mina honestly doesn't think she can afford doing the cute, creative ways she finds on different websites. There's not much time left before Sehun gets home. She starts panicking when the clock says it’s 5PM.

 

Maybe some ice cream would calm her down. She scoops some Ben & Jerry’s Brownie Batter ice cream and settles down on the couch in the living room.

 

Mina just sits there eating her ice cream, not even turning on the TV.

 

Suddenly, there is a beeping sound, indicating someone getting access into their home after scanning their fingerprint. It must be Sehun.

 

Mina rushes to the kitchen, putting the bowl into the sink before she starts feeling queasy. There it goes again. She runs to the washroom, not wanting her husband to see her but she gets caught.

 

Sehun frowns when he sees her doing so. He quickly goes to check on her but finds the washroom door locked. “Mina? Are you okay?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter