Start

Baby News
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina munches on her favourite breakfast cereal slowly, feeling grumpy for only god knows why. Sehun notices, so he finishes his egg and toast in a good 15 minutes, quickly downing on his orange juice and wiping his mouth with a piece of tissue before carrying his wife to settle her on his lap.

 

“Why are you not enjoying your food? This breakfast cereal is your favourite,” he asks as he circles his arms around her small waist. At that question, Mina suddenly feels sick, literally. She mumbles something not clear enough that Sehun has to lean closer until his ear is next to her lips. Feeling so sick to repeat, she whispers a word. “Sick.”

 

Mina drops the spoon she has been holding that still has milk and cereal in it back into the bowl and snuggles into the crook of his neck. Sehun’s hands automatically caress her body.

 

Sehun asks, voice soft though he sounds like he is reprimanding her. “Upset stomach? Maybe it’s the chicken from yesterday. I told you we can’t eat it anymore, didn’t I?”

 

“Mmmm,” Mina doesn’t care anymore, what she knows now is that she doesn’t feel good at all since the moment she woke up. She adds, “Go to work, Sehun.”

 

Sehun glances at his Audemars Piguet watch, “Right, I have a meeting in 10. Do you wanna go to the clinic?”

 

“No, I’m okay. Just feeling dizzy.”

 

“Will my sweetheart be fine on her own?” Sehun feels slightly worried. He kisses her temple, her nose and her lips.

 

Mina pouts, “Yes.” He stares at her, sighing as he can’t seem to do anything because he has a very important meeting to attend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter