Noticing him

PINOCCHIO

"Kevin-ah, do you know that guy?" That was the first thing came out from my mouth right after we head out from the cafeteria.

"What guy?"

"The one that bumped into me just now?"

"Ah Chanhee? Choi Chanhee. Why?"

"Do you know him?"

"Only know him because I saw him at my company."

"What?!!! He trained as an idol too?? DAEBAKKK!!!!

Kevin shoves his hand into my mouth , "Are you gonna spread to the world that I am a trainee?!"

"Sorry suddenly I become excited hehe. Are you guys friends?"

"No, he seems like to be alone. I think he don't like to make friends."

"Why don't you try talk to him?"

"I did greet him once we run into each other but he just walked away."

"Is he mute?"

Kevin slaps back of my shoulder "Ouch!!! How dare you hit a girl, not gentlemen at all!" I screamed.

"Are you even a girl? If he is a trainee, what do you expect him to do at the company? Singing by using a sign language?"

"Maybe he's the ceo's son or something? I don't know how entertainment industry works." I gave him a confused look.

"I saw his audition video a company lady showed me, he's not bad."

"Have you guys trained together? Will you guys be in a group? What's that thing called... debut?"

"Why are you so chatty today? Why are you curious about him so suddenly?"

"I think I've met him before but I couldn't recall"

Kevin my hair softly, "This oppa is sad because you are looking at another guy you know.."

I immediately pushed away his hand, "Ewwwwww!!! Get off your hand off my head!! Oppa??? I will not date you! Never!"

"Tch.. Like I'm interested in you!" Kevin aggressively caressing my hair and runs away through the hallway, "YAHHH!!! Kevin Moon!!!! Comeback right here!!!"