Dejavu

PINOCCHIO

 

 

 

A sunbeam hits me right in the eye, blinding momentarily. Then I see figure... a back of a guy. The time seems to pause, he stops and move his face back towards me but I couldn't see his face. It covers by a stong ray of sunlight. I can only see his sorrow eyes. it some sort of telling me,

"help me"

 

"Lim Nahyeon!!!!" 

The whole class burst into laughter.

"If you want to sleep then don't come to class" I can see the teacher face getting red. "I know you already smart enough to study so if you find this class boring to you then you can skip my class." He added.

I wear my bag on my shoulder. "Thanks for your hardwork" I bowed to the teacher and leave the class. Head myself towards the cafeteria.

I took sips of my milk aggressively, "That old hag seems not to like my existence."

"Got kicked out from the class again?" Kevin reaches my hand and offers me his bread. 

"I think he really think hates me being in his class." I make a puppy eyes to him. "Are you sure? Isn't it because you sleep in his class?" He replied with a laugh.

"Your friend is having a bad time how can you make fun of her..." I stop eating and return the bread to him.

Kevin just laugh at my actions. "I know my friend is too smart until she falls asleep listening to his lecture." He pats my head and eat the remaining bread I gave to him.

"You gave me the bread now you eat all of it, Kevin Moon a cheapskate!" I try to messed up with him and then run to the hallway but then I bumped into a person.

"Sorry sorry" I constantly apologise and look up at that person. 

An unknown boy just stand up after we both fall, and leave me there on the floor. He gives me an annoyed look and walk away.

I went blank for a moment until Kevin trying to get me up. "Why are you being such a kid." Kevin knocked my head softly. "Are you okay?" He asks me but I was lost in my own thoughts.

 

"That eyes....I think I've seen it before."